Can I find my code?

Discus and support Can I find my code? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Alex and for christmas I was given an Xbox live 12 month membership. Today I realized that it was missing, I have looked everywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bear4261997, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Bear4261997
    Bear4261997 Guest

Can I find my code?

Hello, my name is Alex and for christmas I was given an Xbox live 12 month membership. Today I realized that it was missing, I have looked everywhere but can't find it. I am either stupid or it was one of my brother's friends that took it, i have found
    things missing when his friend is over. I have the receipt and the card number, so I was wondering if it was possible to get the code back without the card.

Thanks

:)

Bear4261997, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Can I find my Xbox?

so a couple of weeks ago my Xbox went missing and come to find out someone is on my Xbox and they're using my account. I know this for a fact because nobody who has an Xbox knows my username or password and when you turn my Xbox on it automatically logs
    into my account . Is there any way I could track where it is or get them off of my account ???

jaythedemon357, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Can I find my Xbox?

Hey Jay -

I'm sorry to hear about the console troubles. If your console was stolen, you'll want to work with your local law enforcement to try to recover it. We have no way of assisting or locating consoles here but you can take any/all information regarding your
    console to your local law enforcement and file a report for stolen goods.

Thanks for understanding and good luck! Can I find my code? :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Where can I find my code?

Was it purchased through All Access? If so, check under either Settings then Account or Games and Apps then Full Library for a section for "Include with this Xbox" and it should list the code there.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Where can I find my activation code?

Hi, Jason I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

There is no need for the activation code anymore. A code can only be redeemed once. After that the game license will be tied forever to the account you used to redeemed the code with.
    You will just need to go to your library
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Where can I find these codes?

Launch the game, and it might give you the option to download the DLC. If not, then try accessing your download history by going to settings - account - download history. Scroll down until you find the DLC. Select each one and download them.
  7. Francia J. Win User

Where can I find this code?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but the Xbox App, does not support the Xbox 360 console. Only Xbox One consoles and Xbox Series X|S.
  8. voteDC Win User

I can't find my product code

Have you checked your email spam folder?
Thema:

Can I find my code?

1. Can I find my code? - Similar Threads - find code

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  4. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  5. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  6. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  9. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  10. how do i find my parental control pin code

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i find my parental control pin code: Hello How do i find or reset the parental control pin code 72ac4906-3edf-4ad8-8467-c3789bd2cf74