Can I find an old friend by their old Gamertag?

Discus and support Can I find an old friend by their old Gamertag? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I logged in my old xbox acc. (this one) and remembered having a great time with an online freind. The last thing I remember is that we argue over... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nils Bucholz, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Nils Bucholz
    Nils Bucholz Guest

I logged in my old xbox acc. (this one) and remembered having a great time with an online freind. The last thing I remember is that we argue over something. We both deletet our friendship and never tried to reach one another. Now that 4 years past i want to find him and talk about what he is up to. Would be great if i can talk to him once again.

:)

Nils Bucholz, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nils, you could find this friend again only if you knew his gamertag :/

Or, if you've covered messages, you can check for those messages in your xbox chat tab.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. JackFrancis x Win User

Funding an old friend

Finding an old friend even and the gamertag is something like 3K x R3DEYE
  4. onyxishere Win User

find old friends

only if you know their gamertags
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Finding old friends

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Finding old friends

Hello Alan Atkinson1,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Can I find an old friend by their old Gamertag? - Similar Threads - find old friend

2. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  3. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  6. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  7. Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.: One day on my main account, I couldn't log in so I made an alt account which I have been using. I removed the account on my Xbox thinking nothing of it, note that this was when I was young. I now...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  10. i need to find my old friend who changed his name

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to find my old friend who changed his name: is there anyway i can find my old friend he changed his name a while back and i have never been able to find him since. dd4c6f4a-6df0-4b73-9097-4fe62c26546f