Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

Discus and support Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing DBXV2 I just told someone “ I Fw ya Cac” and got suspended. This is not good for the projects I’m working on btw a Cac is slang for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MercyYoungHov, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

Playing DBXV2 I just told someone “ I Fw ya Cac” and got suspended. This is not good for the projects I’m working on btw a Cac is slang for a Customizable character in this specific video game

:)

MercyYoungHov, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

3. Courtney Todd Win User

it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

Hi Brandy R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to know that you are having this problem, if your account was suspended, I'm sorry to tell you that you will not be able to recover the progress since for obvious reasons the account is suspended. You must enter the following link and check if the option to file the appeal appears.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

It is the only way to recover your account and the progress you had in the linked accounts, in case you have already filed an appeal, and it has been denied, unfortunately nothing can be done.

I hope you understand, happy and prosperous new year.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. Coach T2 Win User

How can xbox get away with this stuff

I got suspended for 8 days. I have appealed and will see what happens. If my appeal is denied I will be selling my xbox and buy a ps 5. Microsoft will get no more of my money.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why was I permanently banned ?

I'm sorry but if the appeal was denied it means that our account will be suspended within the given time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied? - Similar Threads - File Lawsuit account

2. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. Open files on websites using xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open files on websites using xbox: Hi. I'm thinking about buying an Xbox to also use as a pc for web browsing and web apps because I do not just do gaming and want it to be a bit useful. But the problem is Bing AI and some guys...
  5. New ssd, no save file

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ssd, no save file: Purchased ssd for computer, moved files to it . Now no games can get past opening screens, message varies but basically says no save file try again . Any options to fix this or is there a way to...
  6. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...
  9. so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights

in XBoX on Windows
    so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights: yes i have been paying for the monthly unlimited pass and yet i keep getting cut off idk about u but did u know that there is no month that is **** 18 day or even 25 days yet i keep having my...
  10. How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers: How can we all band together to file a lawsuit against Microsoft for making poor quality remotes?????? 5fc795d9-cabf-4b80-9d24-7492cd249972