Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

Discus and support Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing DBXV2 I just told someone “ I Fw ya Cac” and got suspended. This is not good for the projects I’m working on btw a Cac is slang for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MercyYoungHov, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

Playing DBXV2 I just told someone “ I Fw ya Cac” and got suspended. This is not good for the projects I’m working on btw a Cac is slang for a Customizable character in this specific video game

:)

MercyYoungHov, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

3. Courtney Todd Win User

it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

Hi Brandy R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to know that you are having this problem, if your account was suspended, I'm sorry to tell you that you will not be able to recover the progress since for obvious reasons the account is suspended. You must enter the following link and check if the option to file the appeal appears.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

It is the only way to recover your account and the progress you had in the linked accounts, in case you have already filed an appeal, and it has been denied, unfortunately nothing can be done.

I hope you understand, happy and prosperous new year.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. Coach T2 Win User

How can xbox get away with this stuff

I got suspended for 8 days. I have appealed and will see what happens. If my appeal is denied I will be selling my xbox and buy a ps 5. Microsoft will get no more of my money.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why was I permanently banned ?

I'm sorry but if the appeal was denied it means that our account will be suspended within the given time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied? - Similar Threads - File Lawsuit account

2. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. How do i get my files off of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my files off of it?: Xbox one (Advanced warfare edition) the xbox light comes on but no picture comes up on tv. Swapped power supply and hdmi. e93c2ea9-2a38-4fb9-952e-e75cab9beba0
  5. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  6. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  7. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  8. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...
  9. so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights

in XBoX on Windows
    so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights: yes i have been paying for the monthly unlimited pass and yet i keep getting cut off idk about u but did u know that there is no month that is **** 18 day or even 25 days yet i keep having my...
  10. How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers: How can we all band together to file a lawsuit against Microsoft for making poor quality remotes?????? 5fc795d9-cabf-4b80-9d24-7492cd249972