Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

Discus and support Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lurchee, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Lurchee
    Lurchee Guest

Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for an Elite 2 controller.

I want to extend my warranty as I will be using this controller for the foreseeable future and I've heard about stick drift occurring, and I'd like to get ahead of the issue. I registered my controller in Microsoft, however after much research I can't seem to find any answers! Can anyone help with this? If you could provide a link that would be very helpful as well.

TLDR: I see the warranty for my elite 2 controller is 1 year currently, I would like to extend this please, and will pay if necessary.

:)

Lurchee, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the current 1 year?

Hi there Lurchee, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You can extend the warranty of your Elite Series 2 controller up to 3 years with the Microsoft Complete program, but for that, no more than 45 days should have passed since your purchase.

To get Microsoft Complete for your controller, you will need to contact a Microsoft Store sales agent using the contact information in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

For more important information about Microsoft Complete, please visit the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/get-microsoft-complete-for-xbox-one

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Toast-Tea Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

I'm curious about the additional 2-year warranty. If that is available for an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Labs, how do you purchase it?

Thank you!
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

xBox one-s, awaria przycisku RB - gwarancja (xBox one-S, RB button failure-Warranty)

Hello Tomasz,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Xbox one standard controllers have 90 days of warranty. After that time has passed, you would have to buy a new one if you would like to replace your controller. The exceptions being the Design lab controllers
    (120 day warranty) and the elite controllers (1 year warranty). If you purchased "Microsoft complete" with your console then you may have the extended warranty that extends to the controllers as well.

Let us know if you have any further questions.
  5. SuspectedFlyer7 Win User

Designer labs controller

Huh. Ive read in a different thread that elite and designer lab controllers have a longer warrantee than their standard counterparts. I’ll look into the link you sent. Thank you!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
Thema:

1. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the... - Similar Threads - extend warranty Elite

2. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  6. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  8. Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy a Xbox from DELL abd then buy extended warranty from microsoft?: Can I buy an Xbox from DELL and then buy extended warranty from microsoft. a914e675-c5ea-400e-a29b-c19de08e0ad3
  9. Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 extended warranty transferable: If I sell my elite series 2 is the extended warranty transferable? 5aade179-3014-4617-adef-4cfa3d0a9a8f
  10. Can you extend the warranty date for your device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you extend the warranty date for your device?: Can you extend your warranty date for your device? 76220cd7-5189-414e-9a73-5e21c90820d7