Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

Discus and support Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to know if and how i can download the Xbox One version of Dying light 2 onto my Xbox Series X console because i can't play with the people i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iBradzy, Feb 6, 2022.

1. iBradzy
    iBradzy Guest

Wanting to know if and how i can download the Xbox One version of Dying light 2 onto my Xbox Series X console because i can't play with the people i were hoping to play the game with because we don't have the same console version of the game? i try installing it onto my external hard drive hoping it would download the xbox one version but nothing! kinda kills the game when you cant play with the people you bought it for.

:)

iBradzy, Feb 6, 2022
  2. ZacLy255 Win User

Smart delivery is the problem. Let Series X/S owners access Xbox One versions of games, so if a game like Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen play, we can still download a second version of the game and play with friends running the older version!
  3. Nolz97 Win User

You can do it with so many other games as well lol, can download fifa 22 Xbox one version and another series x/s version.. really annoying how it’s just dying light with this issue
  4. ZCJr Alpha Win User

I saw somewhere that you could download dying light 2 onto a external hard drive, and it would be the Xbox one version because it said that series x games can’t be played from the external…

Has anyone tested this to confirm?
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Regarding Dying Light 2.

Dying Light 2 takes advantage of Smart Delivery and makes sure that you get the best available version for the console you’re playing on. If the Xbox Series X|S optimized version is available, that is the version that will be installed on your console. Even if you install Dying Light 2 on an external hard Drive using an Xbox One console, when you plug in the hard drive to a Series X| S, you will be prompted to upgrade your game to the series X|S version to ensure you have the best version possible for your device.

Thank you,
  6. TuPaco Grande Win User

Dying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game)

I believe Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen Co-Op yet. We have a Series X and Xbox One X. My boys can't play together.
Thema:

1. Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X? - Similar Threads - download version dying

2. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  3. Gamepass version keeps downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass version keeps downloading: I originally downloaded jurassic world evolution 2 for free through gamepass. I have since then bought the game and deleted it and tried multiple times to reinstall it, just for the 8.38 GB...
  4. Downloading deluxe version of FlightSim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloading deluxe version of FlightSim: Have completed purchase og MSFS but cant download the programme. 1201647f-8d12-4565-a2d4-8f33c7874a04
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  8. getting **** to send the right download version of nba2k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting **** to send the right download version of nba2k: Please help, Microsoft help sucks - there is virtually no way to get help --- i preordered nba2k black mamba for my son, and microsucks sent the regular version - what is the best way, this...
  9. On the Xbox live version of the Capcom arcade cabinet how do I download all 17 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox live version of the Capcom arcade cabinet how do I download all 17 games?: I recently bought the $4.99 plus taxes Xbox live version of the Capcom Arcade Cabinet and to my dismay it only has about 3 or 4 playable games only with a scrolling message on the screen that you...
  10. How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?: I want to play Minecraft xbox one Edition but I only have bedrock. When I try to install Xbox 1 edition it says currently unavailable, and only the trial is available. How do I download it because...