Can i download the full minecraft game on ps4 if i have minecraft on pc and phone?

Discus and support Can i download the full minecraft game on ps4 if i have minecraft on pc and phone? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have minecraft: pocket edition, minecraft java and because i transferred my mojang account to my microsoft account i got windows 10 edition for free,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Head Punch, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Head Punch
    Head Punch Guest

Can i download the full minecraft game on ps4 if i have minecraft on pc and phone?

I have minecraft: pocket edition, minecraft java and because i transferred my mojang account to my microsoft account i got windows 10 edition for free, now im thinking if i can download minecraft on ps4, because now im stuck to playing minecraft demo and cant sign in, when i press sign in to microsoft account, it only shows an option to buy minecraft.

:)

Head Punch, Apr 28, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately no, Minecraft is sold and licensed separately on each platform. You owuld need to go into the PS store and get their version
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, are you trying to download the game Minecraft bedrock edition for Windows PC using the physical disc of Minecraft Bedrock edition for PS4, is that correct?

If yes, I'm afraid that your ps4 game disc will not work on Windows PC as the game Minecraft is platform specific wherein you can only play the game on their respective version.

In this case, you can only use your Minecraft ps4 disc game to play it on ps4 console and you will need to buy the Minecraft for PC version to play it on your Windows PC device.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

6. Devildogg8541 Win User

Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

I have downloaded the bedrock version of minecraft on my PS4, but can I register two different minecraft games (my child's, and my new game) in the same Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Can i download the full minecraft game on ps4 if i have minecraft on pc and phone? - Similar Threads - download full minecraft

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?: I want to play Minecraft xbox one Edition but I only have bedrock. When I try to install Xbox 1 edition it says currently unavailable, and only the trial is available. How do I download it because...
  4. Minecraft packs download, but says something like "Full memory, couldn't load RP/BP" is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft packs download, but says something like "Full memory, couldn't load RP/BP" is...: 40gb storage empty, tried reinstalling, 45mb worth of RP's and BP's. Paid version of minecraft 4be0a4d1-1b9a-4dc6-96c2-e42312099b28
  5. If the Xbox 360 store were to shut down, would I still be able to download the full...

in XBoX on Windows
    If the Xbox 360 store were to shut down, would I still be able to download the full...: Hi, I've heard some articles about the Xbox 360 Marketplace shutting down in May of this year, and I was wondering If I could still purchase full versions of demos I downloaded after the store...
  6. Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please?: Hello everyone! Hope yall doing great I got a 25mbps speed download but when im download games only 4Mbp/s only shows.Do you guys know how to I get my full download speed please, thank you...
  7. My C drive is full, can't select my D drive as a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My C drive is full, can't select my D drive as a download.: I want to install Halo: MCC to play with a friend, but my C Drive is full. Can't really uninstall a lot, as most of the stuff I still use. I've got 2T of storage in D Drive, and want to use it to...
  8. Not getting full download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting full download speed: Hello so I have a Xbox series x and and when I install a game it says I only get 300 mbps but with my plan I get 1000 down and 20 up and I ran a speed test on my Xbox and it’s perfect 1000 down...
  9. Xbox App for PC redownloads full game after i try to download an update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for PC redownloads full game after i try to download an update.: Greetings, im a gamepass for PC user, i download all my games In my D: disc not C: where the OS is. The other day i downloaded Trópico 6 without a problem but today the game needed an update. I...
  10. Full Bars but Slow Download Speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Bars but Slow Download Speed: I have an extremely good internet but for some reason when I am downloading, uploading, or even connecting it takes for ever. I have 300 kb/s and this is on everything, not just Xbox or steam but...