Can I download or stream hd movies through my x box 360

Discus and support Can I download or stream hd movies through my x box 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I download and how ...movies hd on my Xbox 360...or stream live movies 5c6f3a95-320d-44b3-be9c-7f7089de4d6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TJ Pienaar, Dec 1, 2022.

1. TJ Pienaar
    TJ Pienaar Guest

Can I download and how ...movies hd on my Xbox 360...or stream live movies

:)

TJ Pienaar, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TJ, I found something related to your question, check the link below, however please note that the Xbox 360 is a console that has been discontinued and no longer receives support or updates from Microsoft, nor from most developers.

Streaming media using PlayTo on Xbox 360

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/xbox-360/co...
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

technically you can but it is losing support with the majority of players due to its age, limited hardware.
  4. MutantGiraffe48 Win User

can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live
  5. UFO02 Win User

HDCP question

Im not sure about your PC but I get the Hdcp error on my 360.It doesnt effect any games its just HD movies.My gaming monitor only has 1 hdmi port so i use DVI on my computer and have no problem streaming or downloading HD movies using it..
  6. Son ALA Win User

Issue with Netflix

That recent auto update seems to have caused a bunch of problems. I mean, one day I turn on my xbox and while on the dashboard it said Netflix Update installed.

Ever since that update, I could no longer view movies in HD. I figured something was wrong since my other movie apps on the 360 streamed HD and Netflix streamed HD on my other console and my Blu Ray player too.
Thema:

1. Can I download or stream hd movies through my x box 360 - Similar Threads - download stream movies

2. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  8. Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.: Equipped with my new all-I-can-eat download capabilities with Superdrug unlimited data plan figured I'd download Apex. Im not certain but it basically downloaded just enough to play the game with...
  9. quantam break cant stream or download episodes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantam break cant stream or download episodes.: i downloaded quantam break on game pass and can play the game but when i get to the episode it says unable to connect to xbox live(which i am connected to). so i try to download the epsiode pack...
  10. xbox one download speed slow and someone is streaming at the same time and thier hulu stream ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one download speed slow and someone is streaming at the same time and thier hulu stream ...: hi everyone as you can see the title i am currently downloading 13 items in the queue sea of thieves is one of them the downloads are slow on the other hand my mother is trying to stream...