Can i download GTA v to play on my pc.

Discus and support Can i download GTA v to play on my pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i download GTA v to play on my xbox for windows pc. I have already purchased it for my xbox one. I cannot see it in my library. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daplaya3112tee, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Can i download GTA v to play on my pc.

Can i download GTA v to play on my xbox for windows pc. I have already purchased it for my xbox one. I cannot see it in my library. Thanks

:)

daplaya3112tee, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

GTA V is not an Xbox play anywhere game which means it can only be downloaded on an Xbox console. The PC version is not sold on the Microsoft Store. You would need purchase it separately from the Rockstar website or Steam.
  3. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Finally the Rockstar are going to release GTA V on Xbox SOON!

No Xbox One that is the one I getting on, GTA V on pc is bad idea because they can easily mod GTA V on pc.
  4. Sgt EpicPanda Win User

GTA V ON DEMAND

When you finish the Gta V download go into the game then back out once you see the pictures. Then it will download 4 more things THEN you can play Gta V
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

gaming

GTA V all the way... but i play it on PC
  6. NMXU Win User

Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

The 360 will definitely be able to run GTA V fine. As usual, to play GTA V on the PC, you may need some upgrades :)
Thema:

1. Can i download GTA v to play on my pc. - Similar Threads - download GTA play

2. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  3. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping: Hello. So I got a physical copy of gta v for my Xbox series x which I got brand new and today I tried installing the game. It said gta online and it started to download. Later I saw a message that...
  6. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  7. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  8. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  9. If I download GTA V onto Xbox S can I play online with someone on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I download GTA V onto Xbox S can I play online with someone on Xbox one?: Hi, I've got Xbox one, my bro has Xbox S, if he buys and downloads GTA V, can he connect and play GTA online with me? Thanks df4da726-333e-4502-a151-7b85cf153753
  10. I bought GTA 5 and it's not letting me play it or download it it says that I need to buy ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought GTA 5 and it's not letting me play it or download it it says that I need to buy ...: I bought GTA and now they said I don't have its because of the preview program and I want to play my gta and I lost my money because of the preview program i call it in and it's show I bought the...