Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass?

Discus and support Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the $1 game pass for three months because it said it included Elder Scrolls Online, which I wanted to try out. However, microsoft store and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Foogle420, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Foogle420
    Foogle420 Guest

I bought the $1 game pass for three months because it said it included Elder Scrolls Online, which I wanted to try out. However, microsoft store and the xbox app itself did not have it available to download so I tried downloading in here on the microsoft website. It says here I can get it for free with my subscription, "continue to checkout to have it forever". I'm already in checkout, any further I'll have paid $16 for the game when I already supposedly have it for free.

Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass? [​IMG]

When I click this button "Install on my devices" I get this bug which I have already sought out solutions for and none of them worked. I have my account verified and I have my desktop connected to my microsoft account. What is this man !

:)

Foogle420, Jun 21, 2021
  2. R1CH5TER Win User
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's available for console (which is what you're looking at in your pics) not PC since it's not available through the Windows store.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Dlc ideas

I would love a massive Elder Scrolls game where you can go all over Tamriel... Maybe Elder Scrolls Online will have that, but I don't care for PC gaming.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi J,

If your profile does not have the gold subscription, you will not be able to download any free games with gold. You account needs a gold subscription also to access this. Sharing a gold subscription will not work that way in this case. If the account with
    the gold subscription downloads the free games then you can install them. Also, The game Elders scrolls online is on game pass was not a free game with gold. It is possible the game pass subscription is expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

Dlc ideas

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I would love a massive Elder Scrolls game where you can go all over Tamriel... Maybe Elder Scrolls Online will have that, but I don't care for PC gaming.

[/quote]Milk drinker :p
Thema:

1. Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass? - Similar Threads - download Elder Scrolls

2. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  3. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  4. Cannot download digital game (Elder Scrolls Online) (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download digital game (Elder Scrolls Online) (PC): I recently purchased ESO and every time I try to install it it states that I must first sign into the device with my Microsoft account. However, my Microsoft account has been linked and signed in...
  5. receiving error when trying to download Elder Scrolls 5

in XBoX on Windows
    receiving error when trying to download Elder Scrolls 5: I am trying to download Elder scrolls 5 thru xbox game pass on PC. I keep getting error code 0x8090193. It fails at 2% everytime. I can download any other game I've tried without any issue....
  6. Can't buy or download Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Elder Scrolls Oblivion on Xbox store: I have an Xbox series S and I am not able to buy The Elder Scrolls Oblivion on the Xbox store. The game does not even show up when I do a search for it. I can only find it by doing a search for...
  7. Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion: The Wizard's Tower DLC unable to download: Recently I was getting back into playing Oblivion with the Xbox 360 backward compatibility. I decided to purchase the DLC content available from the Microsoft store on my Xbox one but realized...
  8. I can not download the game elder scrolls online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not download the game elder scrolls online: Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I start the game?...
  9. What's wrong with my elder scrolls: tamriel unlimited download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with my elder scrolls: tamriel unlimited download: I downloaded elder scrolls: tamriel unlimited and it's telling me the only way I can play it is to insert a disk and or make sure I'm on Xbox live which I am. It's gives me this error: 0x803f8001...
  10. How to download/buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download/buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?: I am trying to buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and cant figure out which is the game which are the expansion packs. Any help/ info will be very appreciated. Ralph...