Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc...

Discus and support Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Forza Motorsport 6 for the old family Xbox One Elite and I just recently purchased the Xbox Series S and I know the game can no longer be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malcolm Lessey, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc...

I got Forza Motorsport 6 for the old family Xbox One Elite and I just recently purchased the Xbox Series S and I know the game can no longer be purchased but I own the physical copy and had played it on my account which is why i am not sure if I can download it and play it digitally since other games I can only one made me buy it for the third time lmao but can’t buy this one again. So if you have any ideas lemme know or know if I can or cannot is greatly appreciated.

:)

Malcolm Lessey, Apr 22, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Convert disc to digital game

Ive had my series S for 2 years and I've always wanted to play Forza Motorsport 7 on it but i only have to the disc for the game so i did not want to buy another copy , am i able to convert the disc to a digital version in any way?
    No. There is no way to convert your disc game to the digital version.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc copy for the Xbox one?

Hello Malcolm

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Unfortunately, digital and physical copies are different so if you have the physical copy, you need the disc to play it. It won't include a digital code :(

I'm sorry but this won't be an option :(
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc copy for the Xbox one?

No as you only have the disk

Digital consoles are just that Digital games only you should've purchase the series x

And yes it regardless of console digital consoles don't allow for unlimited license

You would be able to lend it to anyone and they would have a free game

Thata not how licenses work

Your license is the diak
  5. kira157157 Win User

Saints Row Gat out of Hell won't download - Xbox one

Good Morning
    if you use a disc to install the game, it may be that the disc is defective, this has already happened to me in forza motorsport 7, the game always stopped at the same number in the download.

if the game has a trial version in the store, I advise you to download that version and then play with the disc.

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but I hope I can help.

if the game is a digital version, try looking for support.

- @ThierriEnry
  6. Virus Prime X Win User

Downloads sit as "Queued" and do not Install

Also, I have a new physical copy of Forza 6 which won't download. I put the disc in the tray, and instead of installing, it sends me to the marketplace to download the digital version
Thema:

Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc...

1. Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc... - Similar Threads - download digital version

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  8. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  9. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  10. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e