Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox

Discus and support Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i delete hot wheels add on without corrupting my FH5 data? 459d6178-dc23-450c-b400-f29f038ee57e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silver fox3, Jun 8, 2023.

1. silver fox3
    silver fox3 Guest

Can i delete hot wheels add on without corrupting my FH5 data?

:)

silver fox3, Jun 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes, you should park your car back in the general world before doing so just to be sure you don't get stuck and have to reinstall to access your game
  3. discordant T Win User

expansion pass problem

I've had the game since release with VIP Pass and the Expansion Pass. I had been able to play Hot Wheels expansion without a problem until today. I can get into Blizzard Mountain but if I try to access Hot Wheels it suddenly now prompts me to purchase the
    expansion (even though it's installed already as well...). Even tried just loading up the game on my 2nd xbox to see if it had some kind of corruption but no, can't get to Hot Wheels anymore. Have no idea what to do but am frustrated like everyone else here
    ;).
  4. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

In this case, you may need to reach out to Forza Support because I can confirm that as long as you have purchased the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels you don't need the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle, the bundle itself includes the expansion but you're just required to have the game installed.
  5. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

Can you please validate if the expansion pack was purchased successfully under the account that you're using? Here you go:

1. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

2. Select Order history to view your purchases.
  6. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that the expansion pack is installed on your games and add-ons by following the steps below:

In your games list, focus on the game Forza Horizon 5, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons from there click the game icon and from there you will see all the packs that you need to install. Make sure that it is installed.
Thema:

1. Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox - Similar Threads - delete hot wheels

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  9. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  10. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745