Can I delaying Xbox live Gold membership?

Discus and support Can I delaying Xbox live Gold membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friends, I will be studying abroad this upcoming semester and unfortunately will not be bringing my Xbox with me (the withdrawal will be unreal...)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuneralWaggons1, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Can I delaying Xbox live Gold membership?

Friends, I will be studying abroad this upcoming semester and unfortunately will not be bringing my Xbox with me (the withdrawal will be unreal...) However, I'm only about halfway through my current 12-month Gold subscription. Is there any way I can suspend
    my membership until I return to the states or is it just a sunk cost? Thought I would check here before contacting customer support.

:)

FuneralWaggons1, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Do i need xbox live

I thought you could use iPlayer without a Gold sub?

From memory, part of the delay for iPlayer even coming to the 360, was that we already pay for the BBC through our TV Licence, so forcing us to pay again was opposed by the Beeb.

Azzin, Dec 31, 2015
  3. AvalonX
    AvalonX Guest
    Xbox One: Sharing Digital Games and Gold

Looks like Microsoft has released additional info on how the Xbox One Digital sharing will work when the system launches. Little change up, but its interesting their is no mention of Xbox family share. Guess you have to be logged in at a friend's house.

Via: Xbox Wire

AvalonX, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but no. There's no way to suspend a subscription.

Smwutches, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. There's no way to suspend a subscription.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Do you need to be a gold member for a certain amount of time to redeem free games?

You can redeem as soon as the Gold membership becomes active. To prevent delays in redemption and the ensure you get both free games for August I would recommend redeeming your Gold membership on the console and not the website.

If you do decide to redeem the code on the website there will be a delay before it becomes active on the console. To speed up the delay go to Settings>System>Network and run a Connection Test. This will log you out. When you log back in your membership
    should become active.
  7. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
  9. KaiArtist Win User

Not working Xbox Live Gold membership for 1 month

Thenks. But i can buy Xbox Live gold membership?
Thema:

1. Can I delaying Xbox live Gold membership? - Similar Threads - delaying live Gold

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?: My xbox one is so slow when I click any game or app, it just freezes on the title screen or a blank screen. Everything is giving me an error code like it took to long to load or something went...
  4. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...
  5. Controller Delay for the right stick only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Delay for the right stick only.: This only happened the other day but when I got in to play the new sea of thieves update I noticed that there's a considerable delay in my camera movements. Thinking this was just sea of thieves I...
  6. Xbox live Party chat - huge delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Party chat - huge delay: Hello, I know this is not a new thing and has been around since the beginning of the Xbox One. But it is really annoying trying to communicate in the Xbox Live Party chat when all you say gets to...
  7. Xboe live rewards deposit delay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xboe live rewards deposit delay: for some reason this issue is not fix, can I have someone to help me fix it? Thanks c3aaac61-af17-4627-8507-9d1ee4974d00
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Delay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Rewards Delay: Hi, I have an ongoing issue my account about deposit and I would like to change the region UK please help i will post Message below Temporary Delay in Deposits Unfortunately, due to an issue...
  9. is there a delay in between redeeming my XBOX LIVE GOLD code and it being activated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a delay in between redeeming my XBOX LIVE GOLD code and it being activated?: I'm having trouble going LIVE 2da0a860-182d-4c65-b660-7fd1bef08652
  10. Xbox Live game delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live game delay: I have noticed recently (last several weeks) that when I begin to play game one of a session I will almost always be started sometime after the game has begun. This is usually even after the...