Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?

Discus and support Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm trying to connect my Xbox to my xfinity wifi, I gotta use there wifi pass this week bc you guys now don't charge yearly subscriptions (thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steve_780, Jun 4, 2024.

  1. Steve_780
    Steve_780 Guest

    Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?


    So I'm trying to connect my Xbox to my xfinity wifi, I gotta use there wifi pass this week bc you guys now don't charge yearly subscriptions (thanks btw). I saw that I have to contact my ISP... how about you guys contact them considering removed by moderator and get this stuff fixed. I've been a life long user and paying customer, I never ever pull that card but I'm at a lose . Our ISPs give removed by moderator when asking for any help... And I assume since this is such a wide speared relatable issue when dealing with ISPs... maybe just maybe you guys start allowing competition... ik I'm not the only one out here that play games to escape the absolute hell we are currently breeding through technology and political leaders... I go to work and never every EVER have money to save anymore, my life savings has never been a thing and I've worked removed by moderator so my girl can have a better life then I was raised. I pay my bills and I earn my way... so ask, no removed by moderator beg you to have a actual answer on how to fix this it's my only vacation this year and it's only 5 days.

    Everything is streamlined these days, that's what you big tech companies sell us your good at. Plz someone, I'm at my breaking point with all these systems and linking and I don't even want to deal with is Ai removed by moderator, just a simple easy fix that I can do with just a little help or if you guys can just flip a switch for this week...

    :)
     
    Steve_780, Jun 4, 2024
    #1
  2. WhowantsToRock7 Win User

    Xbox on vacation

    If I'm going on vacation then the xbox stays home so that I can fully enjoy and immerse myself into having fun with my family.
  3. Biggshow Win User

    Xbox on vacation

    If I'm going on vacation then the xbox stays home so that I can fully enjoy and immerse myself into having fun with my family.
    To me, it all depends on the location and who is there. Most of my vacations are by myself. And depending on where I am, taking a little break back in the room is sometimes needed.
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    Xbox on vacation

    When I go on vacation, I do just that. I want to disconnect from everything to be able to really relax and enjoy that time. Toting an XBOX with you defeats the purpose of going somewhere. If all you're going to do is play games on vacation, why take a
    vacation?
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

    Anyone wanna get together and file a lawsuit against Microsoft for scamming us out of money?

    Well I can only presume you do not enjoy LIVE and wat a vacation from the service OP.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

    I cant play GTA SA

    no you can play GTA SA without being connected to live I played my copy on my 360 when on vacation and i had no access to live and was still able to play it no problem.
Thema:

Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....?

Loading...
  1. Can I connect my Xbox and enjoy my vacation....? - Similar Threads - connect enjoy vacation

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. Not able to connect to Xbox Live and thus not able to enjoy the benefits

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to Xbox Live and thus not able to enjoy the benefits: I was using my xbox for over an year now but for the past 2-3 weeks, I am not able to connect to xbox live.There appears a widget "Connect to XBOX Live" on the right side of the screen with a...