Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

Discus and support Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aleksandra, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Aleksandra
    Aleksandra Guest

Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc.

:)

Aleksandra, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. 360 accessories are not compatible with the One.
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Controller work for different country EU?

Xbox pads are universal on all one/s/x consoles, connect them by pressing the key where you change the batteries together with the Xbox button on the console, or connect the USB wire between the console and pad and see if you also fix it by updating the
    pad
  4. B. Kral Win User

Is there any way I can use my xbox 360 controller on the xbox one? Or make the xbox one controller more like the xbox 360 controller?!

when streaming xbox one to pc - the 360 gamepad connected to the pc works great (dashboard / one games / apps / 360 games / everything else).

wish the xbox one (basically a modified win10 in a console housing) could natively support "backward compatible" wired 360 gamepads when plugged in the one usb port.

sadly thats not the case in moment.

In seven of ten cases I prefer the 360 gamepad over the one game pad - but i super like the new one d-pad on the controller (personal opinion)

are ms xbox one console software developers read in the forums?
  5. A Drunk Taco69 Win User

Chat pad for XBox One . . .

No, the 360 chat pad will not work, but you can connect a usb keyboard to the console and use that
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

My Disney Infinity Portal does not connect to my xbox one x

Do you have the xbox one version of the pad? The xbox 360 version looks identical and is not supported on xbox one.

If you DO have the xbox one version of the pad please turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds and then try again.
Thema:

1. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? - Similar Threads - connect 360 pad

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  9. xbox 360 - can't connect Disney Infinity game pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 - can't connect Disney Infinity game pad: We just purchased an xbox 360 for our kids for Christmas, and my mom purchased Disney Infinity 3.0 for them. The console works great for playing games from discs. However, we cannot get the Disney...
  10. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console: i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting on x box 1.also cant connect a wired pad it...