Can I claim my purchase alternatively

Discus and support Can I claim my purchase alternatively in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a code that was exclusive for xbox and I did not realize until it was too late due to this being my first time buying something from this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by elijah castrejon, May 26, 2023.

1. Can I claim my purchase alternatively

I redeemed a code that was exclusive for xbox and I did not realize until it was too late due to this being my first time buying something from this store. I tried to refund it so I can figure out how to redeem it without an xbox but I saw no possible way. If there is a alterantive way for me to receive the thing I redeemed (400 Robux) without an xbox that would be extremely helpful because I spent the 4.99 already and could not get a refund. Again it would mean a lot if there was an alternative way, thanks!,

:)

elijah castrejon, May 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

And the currency can not be transfered either
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Elijah ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately once a code is redeemed there is no way to have it refunded :(
  4. Smwutches Win User

I can not claim a refund for my xbox live purchase

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can i please have my wallpaper?

Hello LittlesickworM,

Please reach out on our twitter @XboxLiveRewards for an alternative method of claiming this prize.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Claim Game Pass Ultimate on another XBOX Series X

The subscription will be tied to the account that purchases it, not the console. You won't be able to claim it on the new console since it wasn't purchased with that offer so you would have to claim it on the bundled console, but you can use it on any device.
Thema:

1. Can I claim my purchase alternatively - Similar Threads - claim purchase alternatively

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  5. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  6. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  7. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  8. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  9. How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?: I purchased a Cygnett 500 MHz power bank using Xbox point, I hardly use the power bank but now its inflated on both side a its risky to use, Where can I find warranty repair/replacment info for...
  10. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...