Can I claim my purchase alternatively

Discus and support Can I claim my purchase alternatively in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed a code that was exclusive for xbox and I did not realize until it was too late due to this being my first time buying something from this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by elijah castrejon, May 26, 2023.

1. Can I claim my purchase alternatively

I redeemed a code that was exclusive for xbox and I did not realize until it was too late due to this being my first time buying something from this store. I tried to refund it so I can figure out how to redeem it without an xbox but I saw no possible way. If there is a alterantive way for me to receive the thing I redeemed (400 Robux) without an xbox that would be extremely helpful because I spent the 4.99 already and could not get a refund. Again it would mean a lot if there was an alternative way, thanks!,

:)

elijah castrejon, May 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

And the currency can not be transfered either
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Elijah ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately once a code is redeemed there is no way to have it refunded :(
  4. Smwutches Win User

I can not claim a refund for my xbox live purchase

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can i please have my wallpaper?

Hello LittlesickworM,

Please reach out on our twitter @XboxLiveRewards for an alternative method of claiming this prize.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Claim Game Pass Ultimate on another XBOX Series X

The subscription will be tied to the account that purchases it, not the console. You won't be able to claim it on the new console since it wasn't purchased with that offer so you would have to claim it on the bundled console, but you can use it on any device.
Thema:

1. Can I claim my purchase alternatively - Similar Threads - claim purchase alternatively

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  6. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  7. warrany claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    warrany claim: i bought extended warranty on my controller and it is good till Feb 2025. I am trying to make a claim but it says I have no warranty. I have the reciept to proof it...
  8. Can not claim Xbox Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not claim Xbox Bundle: I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows...
  9. How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?: I purchased a Cygnett 500 MHz power bank using Xbox point, I hardly use the power bank but now its inflated on both side a its risky to use, Where can I find warranty repair/replacment info for...
  10. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...