Can I check my consol location with ID and serial N?

Discus and support Can I check my consol location with ID and serial N? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi folks, just sold my old console but person said it never arrived? Can I track the location to see if it has in fact arrived at the country I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Syax, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Syax
    Syax Guest

Hi folks, just sold my old console but person said it never arrived? Can I track the location to see if it has in fact arrived at the country I delivered it to using the serial number and consol ID so see if it’s being used there?

Many thanks

:)

2. Tezzerrific Win User

for shipping an expensive or large item you should have chosen full tracking with signed for option, there is no way to track said item and unfortunately the buyer will most likely be protected and will most likely get their money back that has been paid. if shipped with a parcel company they may have a way to tell if it has been delivered. did you get insurance on the item before shipping.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Syax, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but there is no option to check the console location with its ID and serial number, the only way for us to check the console location is if our account is signed in on that console and was successful, we will be able to see where our account was used via https://account.live.com/Activity.

Other than that, there is no option for us to check the console location on our end or on our Microsoft account.

It would be best to reach out to the courier. Usually, there is proof of delivery from them for documentation.
  4. CalebFarnsworth1 Win User

Offline Hard-Drive Size check

Unfortunately that just gives me the Serial numbers/Console IDs for Xbox 360s, I need a method to check the Xbox One specs, preferably without linking an account to it. I can find the serial or console IDs for the consoles I have.
  5. Feverish13 Win User

Console Serial Number and ID

The console ID can only be found in the Xbox Dashboard. The console ID is different from the console serial number.

Go to settings and select System.

Select Console Settings.

Select System Info. The console ID is displayed on the screen, below the console serial number (which is also displayed on the screen).

The Xbox 360 console serial number is located in three places:

On the front of the console, behind the oval USB door

On the back of the console, above the A/V port

On the System Info screen in the Xbox Dashboard (along with the console ID, as described in the previous section)

support.xbox.com/.../serial-number
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360

Hello Haneef

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I believe the ID is found underneath the Serial Number which is displayed on the screen.

To locate that:

- Select Console Settings

- Select System Info.

The console ID is displayed on the screen, below the console serial number
Thema:

1. Can I check my consol location with ID and serial N? - Similar Threads - check consol location

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out

in XboX Insiders
    https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out: All my socials.. submitted by /u/DelayFirm5153 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  8. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  9. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  10. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...