Can I change the version of my Hogwarts legacy after purchase?

Discus and support Can I change the version of my Hogwarts legacy after purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the wrong version of Hogwarts legacy would there be a way for me to pay the remaining $10 for the deluxe version?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kodi Symmonds, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Can I change the version of my Hogwarts legacy after purchase?

I recently purchased the wrong version of Hogwarts legacy would there be a way for me to pay the remaining $10 for the deluxe version?

:)

Kodi Symmonds, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why does the Xbox series X|S version of Hogwarts Legacy say not “compatible with this device”in the xbox game store when I try purchasing it on my Xbox Series S

Can you please check the other game versions for Hogwarts Legacy? Validate if there is no option for you to buy the game still.

Kindly purchase the game as well on the website:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/hogwarts-legacy

You may change the locale if needed.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you have not played the game more than 2 hours you can apply for a refund by going to your purchase history at

http://account.microsoft.com
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hogwarts Legacy xbox one edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is because the game version for Xbox One will be able on April 4, 2023, but will still depend on the game version that you will purchase.

You should get either Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version or Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition.

Try purchasing the game on the website:

Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9P3Q1Z...

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/p/9PHFP0...

Simply change the region locale if needed.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
Thema:

1. Can I change the version of my Hogwarts legacy after purchase? - Similar Threads - change version Hogwarts

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. How to change Mount And Blade: Bannerlord Version from 1.1.6 to 1.1.4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Mount And Blade: Bannerlord Version from 1.1.6 to 1.1.4?: i Bought bannerlord from microsoft store how to change the version? in steam i can change by click on the beta version menu in properties thanks ed6752ad-21fd-4cd4-9a7e-1e7e6cf93fa1
  9. Can you change game versions on the pc app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you change game versions on the pc app?: If so how? submitted by /u/Mr_Goose26 [link] [comments]
  10. Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one): Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one) cf61b5da-66dc-4a4a-87ab-a5130c13dea2