Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old...

Discus and support Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old versions of minecraft. I think back then it wasn't called bedrock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laki Luk111, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Laki Luk111
    Laki Luk111 Guest

Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old...

Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old versions of minecraft. I think back then it wasn't called bedrock edition yet. If yes then how?

:)

Laki Luk111, Aug 14, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

backwards compatible crossplay ?

You will be playing on Xbox 360 servers, so as Obsessive Power stated, you could be playing with anyone on Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Seriers X|S
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old versions of minecraft. I think back then it wasn't called bedrock edition yet. If yes then how?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on getting another version of Minecraft.

Just a heads up, there is only one version of Minecraft for Xbox consoles and if you are playing on the Xbox Series X, that is the only version you can play for the game.

You cannot change or downgrade the version of Minecraft since you only have one version that you can play on the Xbox consoles.

Hope that helps!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console

I totally understand, however, the game has its own version that can be played on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S and the 360 version game is not backward-compatible, even if we want to it is not designed to be played on the Xbox Series X|S console.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you play Current gen versions on Next gen?

Both games use smart delivery, so can only download the Xbox Series X|S version of the game on the Xbox Series X|S. If you want to play the Xbox One versions, then playing on the Xbox One is your only option.
  6. Elisa Maragò Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

So could I ask Xbox to change the deluxe version for Xbox x|s to basic version of Xbox s?
Thema:

1. Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old... - Similar Threads - change version minecraft

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  8. How to change Mount And Blade: Bannerlord Version from 1.1.6 to 1.1.4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Mount And Blade: Bannerlord Version from 1.1.6 to 1.1.4?: i Bought bannerlord from microsoft store how to change the version? in steam i can change by click on the beta version menu in properties thanks ed6752ad-21fd-4cd4-9a7e-1e7e6cf93fa1
  9. Can you change game versions on the pc app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you change game versions on the pc app?: If so how? submitted by /u/Mr_Goose26 [link] [comments]
  10. Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one): Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one) cf61b5da-66dc-4a4a-87ab-a5130c13dea2