Can I change the profile or user i play as, in a Minecraft world? (Bedrock PC)

Discus and support Can I change the profile or user i play as, in a Minecraft world? (Bedrock PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Minecraft with a friend. We were using the free Realm trial but after 3 weeks he got bored and told me he was not paying the realm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irvin romo, Mar 30, 2023.

1. irvin romo
    irvin romo Guest

I have been playing Minecraft with a friend. We were using the free Realm trial but after 3 weeks he got bored and told me he was not paying the realm subscription. I wanted to still play in that world so I ask him for a copy of the map. He send me the copy and imported it into Minecraft but when I entered the world I was playing as him. I had his stuff and stats. I don't know if there is a way to change the profile inside a world. I had a lot of stuff on me and inside the ender chest and I can't get it. Is there some option I can activate in game?

:)

irvin romo, Mar 30, 2023
  2. DeferentBison82 Win User

That's weird. You can't go onto someone else's profile without signing in. Perhaps sign out in the menu and sign in again. Or, you can stay signed out.
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi Irvin, I'd love to help!

Sorry to hear about that, however, if you downloaded the world from the realm, you were supposed to have your own profile in it but if it shows as his, I'm afraid that it might a bug in-game. It would be best to submit your request to Mojang here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also, if you don't own those items in the first place, and those were purchased items from the Marketplace, you wouldn't be able to use them.
  4. DeferentBison82 Win User

Also, the Mojang website is technically a Microsoft website, since the company is owned by Microsoft itself.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How can I sync my bedrock world from my PC to my android phone

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To sync a Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from a PC to an Android phone, you can follow these steps:

On your PC, go to the "Saved Worlds" folder for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. This folder is usually located at "C:\Users[Yourusername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds".

Find the world you want to sync in the "Saved Worlds" folder and copy it to a location on your PC that is easy to access, such as the desktop.

Connect your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.

On your Android phone, open the "Files" app.

In the "Files" app, navigate to the folder where you want to save the world on your Android phone.

On your PC, drag the world folder from its current location and drop it into the folder on your Android phone.

Once the transfer is complete, disconnect your Android phone from your PC.

On your Android phone, open Minecraft Bedrock Edition and select the world you just transferred from the "Saved Worlds" menu.

I hope these steps help you sync your Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from your PC to your Android phone.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
Thema:

1. Can I change the profile or user i play as, in a Minecraft world? (Bedrock PC) - Similar Threads - change profile user

2. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  3. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  4. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  5. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  6. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  7. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  8. Family profiles and changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family profiles and changes: I am the parent with an Xbox game pass account and have two children using an Xbox and a PC. The game pass is purchased under my email address. This was set up a long time ago when I my son was...
  9. Gamertag changed and new server profile (?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag changed and new server profile (?): Hello everyone. to briefly explain my situation. I reinstalled my OS on a new SSD, thus also reinstalled my Minecraft. Logged into the same account I had played on literally 2 days before and my...
  10. When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...: My son created a 2nd gamer tag & profile on XBOX different from the original one that is associated with our Microsoft account & Epic Games. Now, whenever I try to upload a Fortnite V bucks card,...