Can I change my id

Discus and support Can I change my id in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to change your ID number in your account I'm having trouble logging into some of my games because the id was part of the name and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edson Duran, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Edson Duran
    Edson Duran Guest

Can I change my id

Is there a way to change your ID number in your account I'm having trouble logging into some of my games because the id was part of the name and it automatically puts your current gamertag

:)

Edson Duran, Sep 17, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Can I change my id

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Can I change my id

Hello Edson Duran,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Support. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into some of your games because of your ID number. Unfortunately, there is no way to change your ID number in your account, as it is a unique identifier that is linked to your gamertag and your Microsoft account.

However, you may be able to change your gamertag if you wish, which will also change the name that appears in your games. To do that, please follow these steps:

- Sign in to your Xbox console or the Xbox app on Windows 10.

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Your info.

- Select Change gamertag.

- Enter a new gamertag or choose one of the suggested ones.

- Select Claim it. Please note that changing your gamertag may have some consequences, such as losing access to some content or features that are associated with your previous gamertag. You can find more information about changing your gamertag here: Xbox gamertag FAQ | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Have a great day!
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

How can I change my Windows Live ID?

Hey there Sven Georgeson! Yes, you can go to
    http://account.live.com
    and sign in and click "Update Email Address" Thanks! :)
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

how can i change my window live id

6. LumiUsagi Win User

Can't change my windows live ID :(

Thank you for the reply but it has already been more then 30 days yet I cannot change the windows live ID. I made my account around the 10th of July and have not changed my windows live ID once. So my problem is, why am I not able to change it now ? As far
    as I can see I should be able to. Also the windows live ID I am trying to change it to is not in use with another xbox account.
Thema:

Can I change my id

1. Can I change my id - Similar Threads - change

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b