can i change my birthday with an gmail Microsoft account? and are there other things to do...

Discus and support can i change my birthday with an gmail Microsoft account? and are there other things to do... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a microsoft account with a gmail now i want to change my birthday but it wont let me change it... i cant play minecraft bcaus i needa... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Vellekoop, Nov 11, 2022.

1. can i change my birthday with an gmail Microsoft account? and are there other things to do...

Hello, I have a microsoft account with a gmail now i want to change my birthday but it wont let me change it... i cant play minecraft bcaus i needa change settings but i am not on a 18+ Account and want to fix that is that possible to fix or is there anny way tath i can play minecraft multyplayer without changing my birthday?

:)

Mike Vellekoop, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

can i change my birthday with an gmail Microsoft account? and are there other things to do to play multyplayer minecraft without changing it

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mike, the configuration that is needed to play would be the one below

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Let's set up your account then

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on xbox profile(warns me if it doesn't show up)

will open a green screen

click on privacy

will open another screen, with your gamertag and big photo in the center of it

below, it has 3 tabs, privacy, online security windows and xbox

in these 2 tabs, allow everything, and at the end of each one, click "send"

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Ben Bradford Win User

Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?

Hello,

Thank you for your response. It is very helpful.

The existing Microsoft account is currently using my gmail address, not a Microsoft domain email, so that should not be an issue.

I am concerned that if I do not execute the following changes in the right order, I may do irreparable harm.

This is the order that I think I need to perform them in:

1. Remove my daughter from the family group currently associated with this account.
    2. Leave the Family Group as the current organizer.
    3. Change the Name, Email address, and Birthday on the Microsoft Account from my Gmail address to my son's Gmail address.
      1. Note: He is 11 years old, so I'm not sure if this will result in his account being restricted in any way that my account is not presently.
    4. Create a new Microsoft Account using my Gmail address (the same Gmail address previously associated with the above account that was changed to my son's)
    5. Add my daughter and son as family members under the new Microsoft account using my email address.

Is that correct?

He recently made some purchases on the account using a gift card. I trust that if I update the Name, Email address, and Birthday, those purchases will still remain available to him.

Lastly, there is an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription currently on my account (my future son's account).

I'm trying to understand the implications of that remaining on the Microsoft account that I plan to update to his Gmail address vs. not renewing that subscription and restarting in on the new Microsoft account that I will create with my Gmail address.
  4. Iskoot Win User

Birthday...

To verify, a child account can't change their birthday, but an adult account CAN change their birthday if they so wish. I CAN change the birthday that's associated with my account, I CAN'T change the birthday associated with my daughter's child account.
  5. Darklyspectre Win User

Xbox One starts for a second and then shuts down.

Mmmm checked my Microsoft account. the only thing I was able to change was my preferred contact preferences which has now been changed my my gmail
  6. Kality JG Win User

Microsoft Accounts Hacked

My account got hacked they changed everything gmail address all the information and i can't get access to the account because i lost my recovery code but i can show u proof that i made the account and that the information was changed to other gmail in private dms.
Thema:

can i change my birthday with an gmail Microsoft account? and are there other things to do...

1. can i change my birthday with an gmail Microsoft account? and are there other things to do... - Similar Threads - change birthday gmail

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  8. How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account: I just made a new Xbox live account for my son and put my daughters birthday on accident and now it asks for my permission for everything he tries to do and I’d like to fix it plus when setting up...
  9. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  10. wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...: wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it kant let me a42b026a-f6ae-4dad-b639-630ba3c5ca0b