Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?

Discus and support Can I change my age on NBA 2K23? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew_395, May 26, 2023.

1. Andrew_395
    Andrew_395 Guest

Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or even play MyCAREER. I contacted 2k support but they told me to contact you about this. Is there any way I can reset my game progress or erase all of my saved data so I can enter the correct age?

:)

Andrew_395, May 26, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I am sorry but once you not online select the date is correct and review and confirm it, it's done. It can't be changed afterward :(

Sorry.
  3. Andrew_395 Win User

Isnt there a way to even reset my game progress at all? Erase all of my data?
  4. Andrew_395 Win User

I was talking about the ingame birthdate, not my xbox account birthday, my xbox account birthdate is ok the ingame one is wrong
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Xbox can't change or access ANY in-game information. The only ones who can would be the publishers but because you said they sent you to Xbox (VERY strange as they would know Xbox can do it) then it can't be changed. I would reccomend contacting them again and make sure that they understand you want to change the ingame information and NOT the Xbox account information.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

You can access it but you need parental consent.

In your case, the birthdate is permanent.

Sorry.
Thema:

1. Can I change my age on NBA 2K23? - Similar Threads - change age NBA

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  6. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  7. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e
  8. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  9. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  10. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc