Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox?

Discus and support Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i want to watch tv in my living room using piracy websites on my pc (because google can have ad blockers) and i would rather not use a chromecast on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/you-cant-do-it, May 25, 2024.

1. Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox?

i want to watch tv in my living room using piracy websites on my pc (because google can have ad blockers) and i would rather not use a chromecast on just my tv because i cant use headphones with a tv.

submitted by /u/you-cant-do-it
    [link] [comments]

/u/you-cant-do-it, May 25, 2024
  2. AlyciaBell Win User

chrome cast connection to xbox

They are now advertising that you can put the chrome cast directly into an xbox hdmi in port and use this for gaming purposes. I am trying to use this to cast to my oculus quest to play fortnite VR. Ive watched youtube videos of it but my one guide is
    not working the way it should apparently.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

Im not 100% sure if you can connect chrome cast to the xbox and use it like that.

However if youre trying to cast a video or movie to the Xbox I do believe you can do so through the wireless display app on Xbox. You may need to search it through the store.

I haven’t casted anything to my Xbox in a while, so I do hope my memory serves me well. Please let me know if it worked for you! :)
  4. iacopo93 Win User

Casting to xbox one

same problem when I try to cast youtube videos from chrome to xbox one x
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

Does anyone know if the MLB TV app is available to download?

if you get it for tablet just chrome cast it to the TV
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

you need the oneguide app for xbox from the xbox store
Thema:

Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox?

1. Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox? - Similar Threads - cast chrome

2. Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox: Using the Xbox One X Every time for over a year now when I cast YouTube to my Xbox from mobile the Closed Captions will turn on. I have gone through settings and have them off, but after...
  3. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  4. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

in XBoX on Windows
    How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...: I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help 884ce42f-72e0-4863-a726-8afbeab51ddd
  5. when i use remote play to cast from my xbox to my pc. i cant hold buttons on specific...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i use remote play to cast from my xbox to my pc. i cant hold buttons on specific...: i use a normal wireless xbox series x controller on my xbox my pc is connected via wifi and xbox is connected via ethernet (this provides the best connection becuase i dont have another ethernet...
  6. Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11: I have been attempting to stream content from my windows 11 equipped desktop computer to my Xbox Series X, however the cast function does not detect the console. I have reviewed this thread...
  7. How do I stop people in my house from Casting their videos to my Xbox when I don't want...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop people in my house from Casting their videos to my Xbox when I don't want...: So everytime I play games at least once a day I get booted off of the game from someone in my house who presses the wrong thing (either accidentally or on purpose) when casting their YouTube...
  8. Unable to cast from Windows 11 PC to Xbox via wireless display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to cast from Windows 11 PC to Xbox via wireless display: Whenever I attempt to start casting, my monitor goes black and Wireless Display starts spinning as if it's connecting, finally nothing will happen. I've tried putting both on 2.4Ghz band and...
  9. Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore: Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore. I have all the latest updates on my devices, but Chrome can't see my Xbox anymore for some reason. All my devices are on...
  10. chrome cast connection to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    chrome cast connection to xbox: I plugged my chromecast into my xbox but am not finding its connection anywhere. Why is the chromecast not showing up when i go to google home on my phone? What is the correct way to connect...