Can I call cops are someone harassing me on Xbox?

Discus and support Can I call cops are someone harassing me on Xbox? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I met this guy on Xbox about a year ago.I’m not gonna go into all detail but we stopped being friends a couple months later.But now,he keeps messaging... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GHOSTbrine6, Feb 16, 2023.

1. GHOSTbrine6
    GHOSTbrine6 Guest

I met this guy on Xbox about a year ago.I’m not gonna go into all detail but we stopped being friends a couple months later.But now,he keeps messaging me on alts and others and asking his friends to message me.I know these are his alts cause he used them when we WERE friends.He keeps messaging me so much and I wanna call the cops since I’m pretty sure it’s harassment.His main is [mod removed]

His alts (that I know of) are:[mod removed] ,he is also A BIG RACIST and calls me the n word and calls my friend a “cracker.” So someone please tell me if I can call cops are have Microsoft (Xbox team) permanently communicating ban all of his alts and his main. Thank you

:)

GHOSTbrine6, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you feel threatened outside of Xbox, you can definitely get the authorities involved.

As far as Xbox, make sure to report and block him and the enforcement team will investigate from there.
  3. Ice Wolf Tactic Win User

Harassment when I logged onto Xbox LIVE

I've been being harassed. I've blocked communications, but they keep making more xbox accounts and harass me further. What do I do, if they keep doing this? I've been harassed for 5-6 months about a year ago, they kept making more account. And now, recently,
    I've been being harassed by someone who's friends with my friend. Same thing, block them, they harass me on more accounts. Do I cancel my xbox live? Do I call the cops? Or are you guys going to stop them? Because allowing people to create more accounts to
    harass me, or someone else further, is unacceptable.
  4. Vicious1946 Win User

What do we want for DLC?

If I got the kinect I'd be afraid someone would call the cops on me for domestic abuse.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Before quitting a session, you save the game and...

I have had the cops called on me for complimenting someone. Since then when they threaten to call the cops they get knocked out. I will have to try the driving thing. I knew it existed but didnt know the button. Tried a few times but ended up shooting the
    gun instead while trying button combinations, then a run from the cops, then im off to something else.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

What's the weirdest thing you've done for fun in any GTA game?

Currently, I'm quickly raising my wanted level, then jumping in my getaway chopper.

Oh, and it's also fun to harass people by driving my cart up to a group and laying on the horn. Eventually someone calls the cops. sigh....so entertaining.

I try to never run over any pedestrians. I did bump into someone with my golf cart and they did a somersault/faceplant which was hilarious.
Thema:

1. Can I call cops are someone harassing me on Xbox? - Similar Threads - call cops are

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  4. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  5. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  6. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  7. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  8. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  9. How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al: My product is faulty and you owe me a refund I'm paying a 2 year loan and the warranty was only 1 year? My product fails immediately after warranty expires proving you sold me a inferior product I...
  10. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...