Can I buy xbox 360 marketplace games with an Xbox card?

Discus and support Can I buy xbox 360 marketplace games with an Xbox card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was going to get someone a xbox gift card because they want the orange box but I didn't know if you could buy xbox 360 marketplace games like the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sierra hayes, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Sierra hayes
    Sierra hayes Guest

I was going to get someone a xbox gift card because they want the orange box but I didn't know if you could buy xbox 360 marketplace games like the orange box or csgo with an xbox card from the store.

:)

Sierra hayes, Jan 14, 2023
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is there a way to purchase ANYTHING without adding a creditcard?

Sadly gift cards can not be used to buy xbox 360 games. You can use gift cards to buy xbox games, tv shows and movies through microsoft tv and movies. Really wish there was a way to combine the 360 marketplace with the xbox store. The only other way
    you could play fable instead of buying the disc would be to sign up for xbox gamepass.
  3. pougett123abadye123 Win User

I am having trouble buying Call Of Duty : Blacks Ops 1 on my Xbox One

When you say "payment card" do you mean debit / credit card. I already have a debit card tied to my account. I purchased far cry 5 with it a few weeks ago on the Xbox One marketplace (not Xbox 360 since it isn't an Xbox 360 game).

I have also noticed that my issue applies to any game I try to buy on the Xbox 360 marketplace.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to buy left for dead2 with gift card

Since you can only purchase the Left 4 Dead games on an Xbox 360 or the Xbox 360 marketplace website, you can only use the gift card on the Xbox 360 to purchase the game, as the Xbox 360 marketplace website does not have the option to pay with the Xbox gift card.
  5. CarlosCanales2 Win User

Xbox gift codes

Xbox 360 Marketplace or Xbox 360 content on the Xbox One. but I can put the code in xbox360 to buy games
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

The only way to buy backwards compatible games on xbox one is with credit or debit cards and paypal. Or if you can log onto an actual xbox 360 console. This question always pops up on the forums and I really wish there was a way that the xbox 360 marketplace
    could be backwards compatible itself on the xbox one. Since I don't use a credit card and I don't use my debit card online the only way to get xbox 360 games would be gamestop or ebay, unless the game was a digital release only.
Thema:

1. Can I buy xbox 360 marketplace games with an Xbox card? - Similar Threads - buy 360 marketplace

2. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  3. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  4. Which xbox 360 should I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which xbox 360 should I buy?: I want to get an xbox 360 elite off of amazon or Walmart, but is it okay to get used ones? Where can i find one with a jasper motherboard? I found a lot on ebay, but nothing was showing up for...
  5. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  6. Buying from the 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying from the 360.: To this question is this sense the 360 store will close next year there are some games I wanted to get but the series s dose not have yet. So my question is if I go to the 360 store and buy some...
  7. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  8. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  9. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  10. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f