Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360?

Discus and support Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360? 9eafe0b0-4ca0-4818-8a2e-56d0c08fb3b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JillSchulman, Dec 29, 2018.

1. JillSchulman
    JillSchulman Guest

Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360?

:)

JillSchulman, Dec 29, 2018
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Jill,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately no, Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One is not compatible with the Xbox 360. Despite that, Ubisoft has released a version of Just Dance 2018 for the Xbox 360. Here are the store links for

Just Dance 2018
    &
    Just Dance 2019
    for Xbox 360.

I hope this helps!
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

No. Xbox One games cannot be played on Xbox 360.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

no that can be do it but you can buy it a digital one and used on a pc but first check your pc have the spec to run the game and if is the game play any ware here the list of game https://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_Play_Anywhere_Games_List
  5. Christyna64 Win User

No, Xbox One games can only be played on Xbox One.
  6. KBar II Win User

Disconnects When Playing Games With Kinect!

I am also experiencing this issue in 2018 on Just Dance, XBox One. Is there a resolution to this?
Thema:

1. Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360? - Similar Threads - buy Dance 2018

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  10. How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?: Hi, When looking at Just dance 2022 game in microsoft store, I see "Not available separately" instead of "buy it". Why? How do I buy this game and play it on xbox One? Please help me....