Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...

Discus and support Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been wondering before i purchase Minecraft is there an edition where i can buy Minecraft to be able to play it on my laptop and also play it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yaseen Ali, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Yaseen Ali
    Yaseen Ali Guest

Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just...

I've been wondering before i purchase Minecraft is there an edition where i can buy Minecraft to be able to play it on my laptop and also play it on my ps4 without further purchase, just downloading it onto my ps4, because i was looking the other day to buy, and one edition showed that it was playable on pc and ps4 among other devices but my interest is with those two, If so how can i do so, if possible can a link be sent in response that takes to such page where i can purchase it. If this isn't possible which edition is suitable to buy if i want to play on my laptop (windows11)

:)

Yaseen Ali, Jun 2, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just downloading it?

Hello Yaseen, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that's not possible. You need to purchase Minecraft on every platform you decide to play because the Microsoft store doesn't have communication with the PSN store, this rule applies to basically all the games.

The closest thing to playing Minecraft without paying for each edition is when you are a game pass ultimate subscriber. But this allows you to play only on Xbox and PC. No other console systems
  3. Yaseen Ali Win User

Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just downloading it?

Hi, thanks for the response that helps a lot. This is the link I plan to buy Minecraft from, Buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Xbox . If I buy this I can still play with friends on ps4 right? From what I've read it says so but I just wanted to check before buying it. Or is this not the correct edition if I want to play with friends on different platforms?
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. shoot here2 Win User

Choosing the Best TV?

I was just about to buy one but I can save my money now!!!!!! I WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY USING MY LAPTOP SCREEN WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!1 =)

I am so excited!
  6. SEANFITZPATRICK9 Win User

help with minecraft ps4

I figured it is a security issue as microsoft is not allowing me to sign in through the ps4 but does through my phone or laptop. Ive chatted with a few people through microsoft support. One helped me for an evening but after powering down and back up the
    problem reappeared. I played with them for several hours just fine so i assume she was able to do something but i had to delete all my game save data. Many hours of crafting and mining. I do own minecraft on my ps4. I have played it for about 6 years. Its
    funny some support chat members immediately say you should contact mojang or sony. Well if you go to get support from mojang for minecraft on ps4 issues it tries to give you troubleshooting instructions for xbox and if you try to chat with someone it sends
    you to get help from an xbox gamer. Same if you try to get playstation support for minecraft from the playstation support. Sony says microsoft owns minecraft so i need to ask them. I aint blaming anyone just wanna play.
Thema:

1. Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just... - Similar Threads - buy minecraft laptop

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  5. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  6. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  7. Do I need to buy Windows Game Pass to play Minecraft java edition on my laptop??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy Windows Game Pass to play Minecraft java edition on my laptop??: I want to play minecraft but it says its not available for my computer and that I need game pass. a9f6b003-b1df-47a3-bf90-fc1f7b9f5ca9
  8. If I buy minecraft through xbox on laptop can I still use mods?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy minecraft through xbox on laptop can I still use mods?: Does minecraft java come free with game pass on xbox? And will buying through xbox still allow me to run mods? fd0be8e2-0885-4ad5-bcf9-5fd1dc5268a5
  9. i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop: i bought minecraft a few years ago on my laptop and recently i bought a new desktop, i have windows 10 and when i opened my microsoft store i loged in with my laptop/minecraft account but it...
  10. I deleted Minecraft from my laptop and want to play again, but I have to buy it again, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft from my laptop and want to play again, but I have to buy it again, why?: A while ago I removed Minecraft Java from my laptop for reasons. I want to start playing again, but it is no longer in my games library and I have to pay again. Is there any way to restore...