Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

Discus and support Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ashley_264, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Ashley_264
    Ashley_264 Guest

Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

Hi.

Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold?

for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again.

Is this possible?

thank you.

:)

Ashley_264, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. You can purchase prepaid codes from retailers and add it that way. Or purchase a 1 month subscription from Xbox and turn off auto-renewal after the purchase.
  3. ic3man420king Win User

12 month subscriptions

You can still buy a 12 month subscription as a prepaid code. You just can't buy it straight from Xbox.
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever had to deal woth, as I've been a subscriber to Xbox live for a very long time, and now I cant even do an auto renew for the 12 month gold membership! So stupid!!!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

its a green xbox live gold 3 months card so i can't use it to buy games in game purchases???
    You can't buy games or in game purchases with a 3 Month Gold membership card.

But even if you have a subscription, you can redeem the card, and the card will "pause" your renewal payments for 3 months, and after the 3 months of the gold card are over, you start paying normally for your subscription again.

So just redeem it on your account, and you save 3 monthly Gold payments. And even if you have a longer subscription (like a 12 month subscription), it will "push back" the next renewal payment for 3 months.

So for example, if your next renewal were in November 2019, and you redeem the 3 Month card, you'd have to pay for the next subscription renewal in February 2020.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Live. GOLD.

It works out cheaper to buy a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription, than it does to buy 12 one month Xbox Live subscriptions.

Just something to keep in mind.
  6. Junemas Win User

Subscription debiting

When its time to renew your subscription you simply select the tier or amount of months you want. One month, the months or 12 month subscription. You will be enrolled to be billed automatically once either runs out so you can go here to learn more about
    this and how to stop auto renewal.
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
Thema:

1. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing? - Similar Threads - buy month live

2. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  3. Cannot Buy 12 Month Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Buy 12 Month Live: So, It said I was past due for a payment, but I had cancelled reoccurring payments (subscriptions). I had gone to buy the 12 month, but my account said I owed 9.99, which only gave me 1 month....
  4. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  5. Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free: I did not receive the additional 3 month bonus xbox live. I made the order on the 14th of June (order number 4582339036). The terms on the website indicated that the bonus code would be sent on...
  6. No 3 month free code for "Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month Free" promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No 3 month free code for "Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month Free" promotion: I recently purchased an Xbox Live 3-Month Gold Membership Card via the Microsoft website (order 2543177347) and on the promotion it says that the code will be emailed on June 20th. It is now June...
  7. Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months: Good evening, I was asked by your online chat team to post here to resolve the issue of not having received my bonus 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription, which I qualified for after purchasing a...
  8. Missing my "free" 3 month Xbox live codes for Buy 1 get 1 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my "free" 3 month Xbox live codes for Buy 1 get 1 promotion: On January 24, 2018, I purchased (2) 3 month Xbox live memberships, and was told that by "March 15, 2018" I would be emailed 2 codes for an addition 3 months (6 months total) via Xbox live...
  9. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  10. I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...: please help i have 15.00 on my account and wanna nuy another month of live 0063fed7-62df-448e-b454-18671ec67290