Can I buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox?

Discus and support Can I buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My buddy is getting his Xbox in oct for his birthday can buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox? If I can , then how please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alan Figliolia, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Alan Figliolia
    Alan Figliolia New Member

My buddy is getting his Xbox in oct for his birthday can buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox?
    If I can , then how please? Game goes away before he gets his Xbox

Alan Figliolia, Aug 6, 2021
  2. MrK1ngB33 Win User

Playing someone else's games

so to get this straight, I Have an X1 and my roommate has an account on my box as Family. He is now getting an X1 of his own, so he can play the games i buy Digitally and vice versa on his console correct?
  3. iAmBlackWidow Win User

minecraft for kids ? looking for new friends !

Hi. My 6y/o son loves minecraft on 360 but he only gets to play online when he's using my gold account. Is there a way to share a gold account in the family?

Anyhow he experiencd playing with someone online yesterday and now keeps wondering why he doesn't have minecraft friends online. I hope it's ok to add up the gamertags above and feel free to add me as well so my son can have more minecraft buddies. Thanks!
  4. Grapple Tackle Win User

Help setting up 2nd xbox.

So, it looks like this

We buy him xbox live. I'm paid through the year already.

I set his xbox as my home account. On his xbox he can play all the games he bought on his account (Forza Horizon 4), and all of the games I bought on my account (Rocket League). All while logged in as his account.

He sets my xbox as his home. I can play all of the games he bought on his account (Forza Horizon 4) and all of the games I bought on my account.

When my Gold expires, I do not renew. Nothing changes, except I can't play on his xbox under my own account (which is no problem at all).

Does this sound right?

Interesting side note: We actually already own two copies of Rocket League. We bought the disk first and then played it so much I got tired of putting the disk in so bought a copy off of xbox store. Don't judge. We have tested it and it works on his console
    when he is logged in under his account, but he cannot play online because I have not purchased him xbox live and have not set his xbox console as my home xbox. So he's playing bots. haha....
  5. ultimate lew1s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 dont work, want to refund.

So a buddy of mine told me once that he buys and returns digital games to xbox all the time just says his kid bought it and played it and unfortunately he didnt impletment any parental locks because he shouldnt be on there anyway. Xbox tell him to add
    the locks he never does and every month or so he does it again and he always gets his refund. The bit i find funniest is he doesnt even have a kid.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Assassins Creed 3 Reviews?

A buddy at work has this and was saying he thinks he's made a mistake.

He rented it from Blockbusters because he breezed through Revelations and Brotherhood so quickly.

Now he's been playing a week and on ly 15% complete.

Looks like he might have to buy it.

I'll definately be giving it a punt when I finally get caught up.

No huge rush though.

Az
Thema:

1. Can I buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox? - Similar Threads - buy Forza buddy

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...
  4. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  5. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  6. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d
  7. If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...: I have a Xbox one but I can’t play on that since it’s not supported but I plan on upgrading to the series x or s soon. I have a gaming pc but still want to be able to play it on the Xbox once I...
  8. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  9. Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to buy ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to buy ?: Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to ? f32a1ab6-d32e-49aa-b294-8a73bc604d89
  10. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7