Can I buy cod modern warfare 2 (2022) on Xbox and access it on pc

Discus and support Can I buy cod modern warfare 2 (2022) on Xbox and access it on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently playing on an Xbox one x and want to purchase the game, however I am wondering if I can still access my account through steam on a pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charlie headley, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Can I buy cod modern warfare 2 (2022) on Xbox and access it on pc

I am currently playing on an Xbox one x and want to purchase the game, however I am wondering if I can still access my account through steam on a pc and play the game without buying it again, just wondering before I make the 100 pound payment, thanks

:)

charlie headley, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. You could use remote play to access your console to play it through the Xbox app, otherwise, you'd have to buy it for the PC in order to play it on the PC.
  3. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

COD MW on Xbox S not letting me play

Hi Mikey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Just to confirm, which Modern Warfare title is this affecting? Modern Warfare (2019), Modern Warfare 2 (2022), or Modern Warfare 3 (2023)?

If possible please also send over some photos or screenshots to demonstrate the issue.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

COD MW 3 coming Nov 8 ???

I've stopped with Cod since Modern Warfare 2, I don't like buying modded forms of Call of Duty 4...
  6. M a N g G E e Elönn Win User

bought cod points for wrong game

i went into the xbox store and i bought cod points for modern warfare remastered and i meant to buy them for modern warfare is there anyway i could get a refund.
Thema:

1. Can I buy cod modern warfare 2 (2022) on Xbox and access it on pc - Similar Threads - buy cod modern

2. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  3. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  4. Cod MW3 is saying I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod MW3 is saying I need to buy it again: I pre ordered mw3 on 14th october. When I tried to play the game for the first time today, it said I needed ti pay it again and that my payment failed even though it’s come out of my account....
  5. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  6. I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the...: I bought the full version of CoD Warzone 2.0 on the Xbox one but it’s telling me to buy the full version again on the series x. What should I do? b50dd3fd-22c8-4b2a-ad6a-7b4f14c095a2
  7. Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?: When I try to launch the game it tells me to buy it. I already made sure all of the add one and everything were installed as well and it still hasn’t worked. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox as well...
  8. I have to buy COD Modern Warfare again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy COD Modern Warfare again??: I bought the modern warfare battle pass edition, digitally from the xbox games store on April 8th, 2020(I have the email receipt confirmation). I'm trying to reinstall it, but the only option...
  9. CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.: My friend that owns the game on Xbox One who has the game on a Disc can't play with me because it tells him he has to purchase the game after the Warzone update came out. He has done multiple...
  10. If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a console bundle with COD MODERN WARFARE digital copy will I be able to play...: I'm looking at the new xbox one x console bundle with an add on of the COD Modern Warfare 2019 digital game. Will it work the same as the disc version? Allowing me to play both campaign and...