Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E?

Discus and support Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my Xbox 360 for seven years now and the power cell in the Xbox is going out. Is there a way for me to replace the cell, or would I just have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParallelCarp0, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E?

I've had my Xbox 360 for seven years now and the power cell in the Xbox is going out. Is there a way for me to replace the cell, or would I just have to buy a whole new Xbox?

:)

ParallelCarp0, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Power Cell? Do you mean the power brick, as in the external power supply? There is no 'power cell' in the Xbox 360 consoles.

Microsoft no longer make or support Xbox 360 console power supplies. If you believe your power supply is failing you'll need to replace it. Unfortunately Microsoft no longer sells these, but there are plenty of places you can source a replacement.

I doubt you'll find a 'new Xbox 360E'.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The Xbox 360E does not use a battery
  4. ZOMBIE1SNIPER04 Win User

Game Petition

I agree with that statement. I played Splinter Cell Blacklist for many years. Then I got my Xbox 1 and then my Xbox 360 died on me. All my other games are backward compatable, except this one, and it seems pointless to buy a new Xbox 360 for this game alone.
    So if you could make Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist a backwards compatible game, I would be thrilled.

Thank You Microsoft,

5. Deepak J Nair Win User

Using Xbox360 Charger on Xbox One!

hi Corky!! Requesting you not to use 360 E charger for Xbox one.

There would be variations in the power requirements of both and using one charger for the other may damage it and devoid warranty.

Please buy a new one.
  6. Superman New 52 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Power Supply Box Red Light, Need NEW OFFICIAL Power Brick. Please Help.

I just want to buy one outright, not try my warranty, as it's expired. Again, this is for an Xbox 360 Slim(the previous model before the new E series).
Thema:

1. Can I buy a new power cell for my Xbox 360 E? - Similar Threads - buy power cell

2. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  3. where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s?: I can't find one on the Microsoft site at all but want to buy an official one. 3ae783a7-484b-412b-a4cc-f2060cbf4f62
  4. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  5. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  6. How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick: Hi everyone, truly sorry if this is in the wrong section but recently my brothers power brick has developed a fault and ive looked everywhere on where to buy a replacement. I've tried to use the...
  7. How do i buy an xbox 1 power brick/supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i buy an xbox 1 power brick/supply?: my xbox power brick/supply doesn't really work anymore.. i plug it into the wall and the light is orange like normal but when i plug it into my console it turns off completely and xbox won't turn...
  8. Best place to buy a power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best place to buy a power supply: Where would be the best place to order a power supply online and what brand would be best? Unfortunately I can't afford one from microsoft. fa10388e-1cd3-4031-b6ba-de6656759512
  9. Xbox power supply not working??? Will my xbox one work if i buy a new power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power supply not working??? Will my xbox one work if i buy a new power supply: I tried to reset the power supply by unplugging everything and wait for 2 minutes but it still didn't work. The orange will stay on for 2 seconds then shut off. So i unplugged everything again and...
  10. How to buy a New Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy a New Power Supply: How Do I buy a new power supply for my xboxone, I do not see any in the store and mine is making so much noise I'm about ready to smash it with a hammer. I should not have to turn my TV to a...