Can I buy a game on PC that I already have on Xbox and sign in to the PC?

Discus and support Can I buy a game on PC that I already have on Xbox and sign in to the PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! So I'm thinking of buying F1 22 on my PC to get mods on it. I already have it on Xbox but Cloud Gaming isn't really too good for me. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cosmo_555, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Cosmo_555
    Cosmo_555 Guest

Hello!

So I'm thinking of buying F1 22 on my PC to get mods on it. I already have it on Xbox but Cloud Gaming isn't really too good for me. Is there a way for me to log in to my Xbox account in the game to load my progress there?

Thanks!

:)

Cosmo_555, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Cosmo_555 Win User

( P.S I'd like to know before the 23rd as there's a sale going on. )
  3. Cosmo_555 Win User

I'm getting it through steam, I just want to know if I can log in to my Xbox account on that install to have my progress load on this install.

Thanks for reaching out!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It is only possible to buy on the pc, if it is for sale on Windows, not all xbox games are sold by Microsoft on the pc.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

You can only log in to games developed by Microsoft.
  6. magicweedbus Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

any fix for this on pc? theirs already a thread thats over a year old with still no admin anser, paying for no content, i sign in then it just says to buy it, when i go to the buy page i already have it. turns into a constant buy it then you already own it loop, cannot download any games.
Thema:

1. Can I buy a game on PC that I already have on Xbox and sign in to the PC? - Similar Threads - buy game already

2. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.: A week or so ago i switched over to a new pc. Upon downloading the minecraft launcher on this new pc and signing in to my microsoft account it states that i do not own minecraft and have to...
  5. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  6. xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app asking me to buy a game i already bought.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 for windows 2 years ago and deleted it last year because it was taking up too much space. im trying to redownload it but the xbox app and microsoft store are saying i need...
  7. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  8. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  9. Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?: It just doesn’t make sense that you have to pay extra money to play games you already own. Can someone explain the thought behind why this was believed to be okay?...
  10. How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?: I'm here for some answers of how do I resolve the problem of buying a game that I already own and what do I do next? 23cb61c3-ba08-4819-9939-6c47d771c09f