Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day

Discus and support Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a question, hope you can help me. I want to buy call of duty advanced warfare because it is for sale, but at the moment I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrancescoPugliese1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day

Hi everyone, I have a question, hope you can help me.

I want to buy call of duty advanced warfare because it is for sale, but at the moment I have no internet connection in my new house. I will have it next week I think, meanwhile I have to use my smartphone as an Hotspot.

So my question is, can I buy the game now that is for sale and download it the next week?

:)

FrancescoPugliese1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

I can buy games and download the live another day?

No worries. You can certainly purchase the items and then download them later. When you get your hard drive simply go to Settings>Accounts>Download History on the console to start the download
  3. Barto78 Win User

Any decent site review Ryse yet?

If i can find the game on sale for $40, then i'll buy it. Also, who rents game now days? It would be great if you could rent a game with the new Xbox 1 by simply downloading it and having access to if for a couple days.
  4. Lucky 1 Win User

Any decent site review Ryse yet?

[quote user="Barto78"]

If i can find the game on sale for $40, then i'll buy it. Also, who rents game now days? It would be great if you could rent a game with the new Xbox 1 by simply downloading it and having access to if for a couple days.

[/quote]

I mostly rent my games. Gamefly is the ***.
  5. US Revenge Win User

2 games for $60 at toys R us, some decent titles on the list

halo 4 has already been on sale for preorder for $45 or so, if you look for the sales on games you can find most games on sale very fast these days. I am expecting $20 assassins creed 3 in march.

this is why i never buy new
  6. valente0n3 Win User

What benefits pre sale ?? We will not buy more in pre sale !!!

Friend understand that for some important download logo midnight, most did not think it enough, on some benefits of pre sale, as I said, they are pre sale and then remain in the distribution after sales, it is unfair to those who invested your money months
    before the launch, the interresante pre sale and really have something to justify you spending your antecipadamento money, as some exclusive Pre sale or a better price such as a discount on pre sale, which the MS does not make and desistimula buying in pre
    sale, I confess that I bought a few games in pre sale, most now refuse to buy and see more and more people joining it. You can play on the first day I think it's a very weak argument.
Thema:

Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day

1. Can I buy a game for sale but download it another day - Similar Threads - buy game sale

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  4. Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale: Hey, I bought GP for PC few months ago, used it to my liking and forgot about it. They added some new games I was interested in so I wanted to buy another GP for a month. The thing is, I forgot to...
  5. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days: I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont...
  6. Game goes on sale 2 days after I buy it on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game goes on sale 2 days after I buy it on Microsoft store.: Hello, I had been holding off on buy Monster Hunter World because I didn't want to pay 60 dollars for it, I seen it go on sale on Newegg but passed because I figured the XBOX store would have that...
  7. Can't buy game pass, whille it is on sale.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy game pass, whille it is on sale.: Game pass is currently R5 in my country(South Africa) but every time I try to buy it with my R21 in my account, it asks how shall I pay the rest. When I load my account with the original price it...
  8. Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...: Has anyone else had this problem? I'm extremely frustrated with this. I contacted customer support only to be told, "You will have to wait for the title to go on sale again". The title I had...
  9. The Ultimate game sale is open on my screen but won't let me buy game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Ultimate game sale is open on my screen but won't let me buy game: The Ultimate game sale is open on my screen. Went to buy Transformers rise of the dark, which was at 15.00, but now shows the full price under the 75% off banner. Can you fix this issue for me...
  10. Can't buy Ultimate Game Sale @Gold discount price? Am current Goldmember for 7+ years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Ultimate Game Sale @Gold discount price? Am current Goldmember for 7+ years?: Waited all night to make some sale purchases and just before I clicked to buy i noticed that i was going to be charged the non Gold price. Is the discount going to apply "after" I agree to the...