Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country?

Discus and support Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country? 194177ce-df06-429e-a635-e340e171d8b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FormulaYard94, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country?

:)

FormulaYard94, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Not through Xbox. You would have to buy from a site that sells codes for their country.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox live points

If you bought the points from a different country to the location of the account, the points will not work. You need to buy the points in the same country.
  4. forza_564 Win User

xbox argentina store

So The question here that do you Have region to all Countrys in ther World , I think The Answer Is No Console have Limited Countrys

So How They players Who Live in Country dosen't have region in console to buy Games . in order to add thier Payment Method And location Is the Same to thier physical location to Avoid Any ban ?
  5. OK Fowl Win User

How can i buy a digital copy of a game for a friend in a different country??

Currently that is not an option. Givers and recipients must always be in the same country or region.

If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave feedback here:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

How can i buy a digital copy of a game for a friend in a different country??

Good day

Currently it is not available to do this.

The gift giver and the gift receiver needs to be in the same region.

There might be some online retailers that sells digital codes that are region free.

Just search online for some retailers. Region free games will normally have a world icon to state it is able to be downloaded world wide.

Hope it helps.
Thema:

1. Can I buy a game for friend who is located in different country? - Similar Threads - buy game friend

2. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...: I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my friend the gift of a game I already own?...
  3. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  4. Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this...
  5. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...
  6. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449
  7. I play xcloud on my mobile and invite my pc friends to game but it shows my friend to buy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play xcloud on my mobile and invite my pc friends to game but it shows my friend to buy...: There must be a way to fix this problem? Now I'm trying to figure out how it has to use game pass sharing method But using mobile phone game pass method is not there...
  8. How can i buy a digital copy of a game for a friend in a different country??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i buy a digital copy of a game for a friend in a different country??: That's it, how can I buy a digital download code for an xbox one game for a buddy in a different country. ac9ff2ee-cd94-48f6-a2cd-ab07e038afed
  9. if I buy “deluxe edition” of a game and game share will my friend receive the benefits?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I buy “deluxe edition” of a game and game share will my friend receive the benefits?: if I buy the digital deluxe enhanced edition of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and game share it to my friend will they receive the benefits of the deluxe edition? For example the cod points or zombie...
  10. Can i buy 1 game and play with my friend ''sharing'' the account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy 1 game and play with my friend ''sharing'' the account?: I want to buy sea of thieves but i want to split the game buying it on an account then sharing it with my friend, is it possible? 29b3efb6-a276-4437-a05d-cc25046f88be