Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud?

Discus and support Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really wanna play assassin creed valhalla through my mobils devices, but i heard that xbox are not gonna add that game to game pass anytime soon. So,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hjii Bghyu, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Hjii Bghyu
    Hjii Bghyu Guest

I really wanna play assassin creed valhalla through my mobils devices, but i heard that xbox are not gonna add that game to game pass anytime soon. So, can i buy it thru xbox store using the same account as my xbox game pass and play it on xcloud?

:)

Hjii Bghyu, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Georges C. Win User

Can you play Microsoft flight simulater on an Xbox One without Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DrOwlllll222222, at the moment you can only play the games that are in the catalog on Xcloud.

If you buy an Xbox game, you won't be able to play it through Xcloud unless it's part of the catalogue.
  4. Riza Fadhli Buditomo Win User

If I buy a game, can I play it on xcloud without gamepass ultimate?

If i purchased a game that is on xcloud can play it on xcloud after my subcription endd?
  5. DanieleCarloni Win User

Xbox series X + series S

And so, for extension, if i buy a physical game i cannot play on future xcloud?

there will be something like a remote play
  6. Smwutches Win User

If I buy Xbox x game can I play the game on xcloud with my PC?

Only games included with Game Pass can be played through xcloud. Otherwise, it's not possible to purchase a game and play it on xcloud.
Thema:

1. Can i buy a game and play it on xcloud? - Similar Threads - buy game play

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  5. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  6. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  7. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  8. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  9. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  10. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914