Can I block all party invites/messages

Discus and support Can I block all party invites/messages in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Keep getting spammed with invites from people I don't know I then message them asking do I know them they respond ye, so I say how they then reply from... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sophie Gibbs, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Sophie Gibbs
    Sophie Gibbs Guest

Keep getting spammed with invites from people I don't know I then message them asking do I know them they respond ye, so I say how they then reply from school and to join the party I say I don't know them and I'm not in school and they then keep telling me to join and then change it by saying they have something to say finally. Yet he previously sent me something in a foreign language

:)

Sophie Gibbs, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sophie!

Sorry to hear about that. Please try the solutions below to change your account privacy options.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system.
    Select Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize.
    Select Communication & multiplayer, and then review the settings for the following:
    Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites
    You can communicate outside of Xbox with voice & text
    You can use video for communications

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...
  3. Rockstar Cake Win User

I'm being harrassed and looking for answers

I recommend just blocking communications. Then they won;t be able to communicate with you at all, meaning no messages, game invites, party/private chat invites, etc.
  4. Melton Ur Mouth Win User

Xbox one Message invite/received issue.

Open network settings. Not blocked or banned and couldn't send message to anyone including people I have never messaged. I can still send party invites/game invites and receive them the issue is solely with the messages.
  5. englishbulldog802 Win User

I can't send message to people not on my friend list

Hi everyone. I am not exactly sure what fixed this for me but it could have been that a 24 hour block reset something for me. It may help getting a 24 hour block yourselves to try and resolve this issue. 24 hour blocks are not bans like communications bans.
    So even if you get this block, it won't go on your record and you won't lose any privileges for getting this block such as Xbox live ambassadorship as these blocks are not enforcement action and is done automatically by the Xbox live system. In order to get
    this block, you must exceed your daily limit of messages. The best way to do this it to go to your friends list and send party invites in quick succession to all your friends, perhaps multiple invites to each one as messaging would take too long. Party invites
    are considered as messages in the Xbox live system. It is best to tell all your friends first so that they know what you are doing. Make sure you don't do this to the public or recent players. Once you get the block, your messaging situation will be the same
    as with people not on your friends list except this time you will not be able to send messages even you keep spamming the send message button/invite to party button. You will now not be able to send messages or party invites for a 24 hour period to anybody
    including your friends. Game invites, Friend requests, Party chat invites, Video Kinect invites and in game communications will still work though. Once the block is over, there will be no remaining effects of it. No points added to your account or anything
    put on your record or reputation, it is just temporary. Hope this helps!
  6. Rjcrane Win User

Repuation Reporting System

The Block feature I believe only stops game and party invites, chat requests and messages.
Thema:

1. Can I block all party invites/messages - Similar Threads - block party invites

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. romove the block from the apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    romove the block from the apps: could you please remove the BLOCK from the apps PLEASE!!!!! 46f7215e-c3da-4df7-8c3a-52a8915855ca
  8. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  9. Party chat is blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat is blocked: whenever i try to start a party it connects for a half a minute then tells me that Party chat is blocked, i have checked the enforcement page and it says i have 0 of 8 strikes no past, or pending...
  10. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d