Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

Discus and support Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shawn Du Plooy, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox

:)

Shawn Du Plooy, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Ultra175Wolf Win User

Why did my account balance lost money

I found the reason why i lost 6,99€ from my account

The xbox live gold membership take automatically money from my account

And why it doesnt show up at the "recent purchases"

And now i want refund

And if you refund your xbox live gold memebership do you get your money back?
  3. Racket UK Win User

Crippling down time needs compensation

Refund my Xbox Live Gold Membership till you can sort this crap out. I always buy 1 Year Membership so where's my refund. Otherwise going to Playstation 4 were even the Home Page is smoother than the Xbox.
  4. Xusword Win User

New to xbox live, lots of confusion

I was able to redeem my code and get gold membership using the xbox live webpage on my PC. Xbox seem to show that it know I am gold now because it shows up on my settings/account page

However, how come I still don't have a way to download the free game that come with gold?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Transferring Gold?

Hey there, this is about the best you can do;

Q: Will I be able to cancel my Gold membership?

A: Yes. With the Xbox One and Xbox 360 updates now available, Xbox Live Gold members who have purchased a paid membership before 4 June 2014 and activated that membership before 30 June 2014, can cancel and receive a pro-rata refund of any unused remaining
    days between the date of cancellation and the date their paid Gold membership ends. Cancellation and pro-rata refund requests must be made by 31 August 2014 and require six to eight weeks for processing. Bonus or trial Gold memberships are not eligible for
    a refund. To request your pro-rata refund, please click
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../live-faq
  6. Marcvon Canal Win User

Xbox live gold issue.

I have a similar issue on XBOX One. I purchased an XBOX Live Gold Membership, but on my XBOX One Dashboard, I can't access any Gold features, including free games. I just keeps asking me to "Join Gold". I checked my subscriptions on the XBOX One and online
    under my Microsoft account, and it shows my active XBOX Live Gold subscription. How can I make my XBOX One recognize I have Gold????
Thema:

Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

1. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox - Similar Threads - refunded live gold

2. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  3. Xbox Live Gold - Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Refund: Hi, I asked for a Gold refund as I pretty much only play Destiny 2 these days and don't make use of the other features. I got a message in the Xbox App saying my refund had been accepted and it...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: Can I get a refund for my xbox live subscription, I forgot to turn off the recurring bill and got charged when I didn't want it anymore. 91367ba4-cd0f-4180-a181-b93df14fbea2
  5. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  6. Xbox live gold subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription refund: Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat subscription of Xbox live gold (a real bug bear...
  7. Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer: When purchasing a xbox live gold card for my kids, my elderly dad accidentally redeemed it to his Microsoft account. He doesn't even own an Xbox! What can I do about this?...
  8. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  9. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I bought a month’s subscribtion of gold by mistake and tried refunding it. the website said the 10 dollars paid was refunded; however, when I looked back at my bank account the refund was not...
  10. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...