Can I be an xbox ambassador again?

Discus and support Can I be an xbox ambassador again? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I met all the requirements to join the xbox ambassadors program and had succeeded in doing so but I was inactive in progressing through it and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KaoruVorthex, Nov 26, 2019.

1. KaoruVorthex
    KaoruVorthex Guest

So I met all the requirements to join the xbox ambassadors program and had succeeded in doing so but I was inactive in progressing through it and I finally decided to get back into it now that I have more time on my hands but when I try and join it tells
    me that I was removed from the program for 1 of the following reasons and lists off a few reasons but to my knowledge, I've not done anything wrong. Is there a way I can join the ambassadors program again? I'd really like to if possible

:)

KaoruVorthex, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to send an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com in order to speak to Ambassador staff.
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. :)
  4. onyxishere Win User

can i ever join the ambassador program again?

You can try again if you've gone a year without having an enforcement action taken on your account. However, it will still be up to the powers that be whether you get accepted or not.
  5. Sole555 Win User

Not able no watch my ambassador profile

Contact Xbox Support via twitter at @XboxSupport

I can see that you are a Xbox live ambassador because you have the Ambassador Badge on your profile.

Try going to your profile again at ambassadors.xbox.com then click Take Me to My Profile
  6. PeaceToThFallen Win User

How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

Thank you for letting me know. One more question. Is there a way to be an Xbox ambassador again If you were Falsely banned For something you never did. And could not file for a Review Since they only give you a few during that time. So is there a way you can become an Xbox ambassador again
Thema:

1. Can I be an xbox ambassador again? - Similar Threads - ambassador again

2. Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again

in XboX Insiders
    Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again: Xbox should introduce a way that people could earn back the chance to be xbox ambassador and mvp again after being banned, obviously dont make it an easy process, maybe make users use the xbox...
  3. How do I join Xbox Ambassadors Program again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I join Xbox Ambassadors Program again?: Hello! I'm trying to re-join the Xbox Ambassadors Program due to the clean slate that was recently implemented, however when I do try to re-join it says I've been removed due to past...
  4. I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ?: I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ? ea9835e4-1b61-4601-895b-ae0ee5693083
  5. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I: In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used...
  6. I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack: I would like to join the ambassdor programe but my account was hacked fda00206-0f60-4c6a-8d9b-e50251beb23b
  7. I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack: I would like to join the ambassdor programe but my account was hacked fda00206-0f60-4c6a-8d9b-e50251beb23b
  8. I want to become and Xbox Ambassador again!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to become and Xbox Ambassador again!?: I used to be in the Xbox Ambassadors Program and a pretty high ranked one too. I stopped playing Xbox for a while and now I started back and it says I can’t become an ambassador again because I...
  9. Past enforcment preventing me from becoming an Ambassador again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past enforcment preventing me from becoming an Ambassador again.: Hi I was wondering how long past enforcement takes to clear from your account, and if not why not? how silly would it look if I went to say 30 tried to apply and its like sorry previous...
  10. Ambassador help (again)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador help (again): I seen how ambassadors have the symbol by their names and everything but mine isn't showing up. Any idea why? 3868e981-bd26-4957-ba76-37522aa10c6e