Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?

Discus and support Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We use Minecraft on disk, and have never had Xbox Live. Since the last update, Minecraft is no longer loading beyond the initial Mojang screen, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CMLRA, Sep 27, 2020.

1. CMLRA
    CMLRA Guest

Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?

We use Minecraft on disk, and have never had Xbox Live. Since the last update, Minecraft is no longer loading beyond the initial Mojang screen, so I think I need to reinstall it. I don't want to lose the kids' progress though. If I uninstall Minecraft,
    will they lose their saved worlds, or is there an easy way to back up their saves?

:)

CMLRA, Sep 27, 2020
  2. IamJustinAaron Win User

Xbox One Minecraft

Yes, I agree. If you are able to reinstall the app without losing your save data, I might suggest that.
    Yes, make sure all your game data is backup.
  3. Quantastical Win User

Xbox One Minecraft

Yes, I agree. If you are able to reinstall the app without losing your save data, I might suggest that.
  4. Angellos1987 Win User

Profile issues online and offline

If this is the problem I am going to lose all my saved game data right? Or can I back up all my game data to a flash drive as well?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 23 is not launching on my xbox , why?

Your saved data is stored in the cloud, so you should be able to uninstall the game, and when you reinstall, the save data should be synced back up when you start the game.
  6. Lollo OldBoy Win User

New copy

Hi Mike,

all saved data are stored into your Xbox console; you can safely change game disc without lose data.
Thema:

1. Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft? - Similar Threads - game data without

2. " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...: I'm having an issue where whenever I try to open mortal kombat 11 a notification appears saying " We can't save more data for this game or app " so I went into my saved data through games and...
  3. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  4. I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...: I was trying to play my favorite game and it popped up with that error (error code 0x80830003) and I can’t save it anymore. Does someone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Mocha286onXbox...
  5. moving my game data without alias but with xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    moving my game data without alias but with xbox: so, previously I asked if I can move my game data without using alias... and sadly the answer was a no. after a few weeks I thought if I can move my game data through xbox. not moving microsoft...
  6. Move my game data without using alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move my game data without using alias: When I was young I had no idea how to make an account (a microsoft account), so I used my parent's account. Now I wanna move my game data, from my parent's account to my own account. In order to...
  7. Game Data lost in Halo infinite without notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Data lost in Halo infinite without notice: For second time in one month, I have lost the progress in the Halo Infinite campaign: After being playing normally several days, I turn on the console and the data from the previous campaign is...
  8. Replace data game without download anything again

in XBoX on Windows
    Replace data game without download anything again: Hey :) before i remove windows i have game Ark in my drive C:/ drive windows after i install new windows and i update to last version i see my game remove with my last windows but i get backup it...
  9. How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...: please help I want old onto new 1d19d1fa-2f46-4845-8b16-ebca9b830f24
  10. Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data: I have two children who set up adult Xbox accounts. I need to rectify in order to create limits, but it's telling me I cannot adjust their settings. I need to know what I have to do to allow me to...