Can I add my addons to a friends Minecraft bedrock realm
Discus and support Can I add my addons to a friends Minecraft bedrock realm in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just want to have a big add on pack on a realm and he wants to use some of my addons too c0cdb215-e326-4bab-b519-f9d00b00fb06 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by percy313, May 20, 2025.
Thema:
Can I add my addons to a friends Minecraft bedrock realm
Loading...
-
Can I add my addons to a friends Minecraft bedrock realm - Similar Threads - add addons friends
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox
in XboX InsidersPlease Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments] -
Why does my skin turn into steven when i add an addon?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my skin turn into steven when i add an addon?: I am using an external addon i got from a website but my skin isnt loading and it is steve instead, can someone help me fix this issue? 61934b0a-345b-4119-bd09-0bba1afa54a9 -
Can you add that we can download addon unpurchased ?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan you add that we can download addon unpurchased ?: Hi my name is , i really love minecraft and the new addons and like many players i had issues with multiplayer and my map with addons. So in order to our friends to join us, they will download...