Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

Discus and support Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop with Hdmi 1.4 if I use Hdmi to dp converter will i be able to achieve 165hz a7168f9f-2de5-4f36-9cb8-403c753a2a1d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zuhaib Dalvi, Jul 20, 2023.

  1. Zuhaib Dalvi
    Zuhaib Dalvi Guest

    Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter


    I have a laptop with Hdmi 1.4 if I use Hdmi to dp converter will i be able to achieve 165hz

    :)
     
    Zuhaib Dalvi, Jul 20, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

    No, the transceiver in the HDMI port would determine your maximum throughput
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

    you will average out at about 80 fps on medium to high on most games but newer games will scrape 60fps.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

    I run a 165hz msi monitor on my other gaming pc, i have used hdmi 1.4 and it supported 165hz ok as long as the screen is 1080p and no higher, otherwise you will need dp 1.2 or hdmi 2.0b and above. but depending on your laptop you may be able to select 165hz refresh but games will not reach 165 fps, if a low powered laptop you may be lucky hitting 60fps if that.

    what laptop model is it.
  5. Zuhaib Dalvi Win User

    Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

    Its a Asus Vivobook Gaming Laptop 2021 Nvidia 1650
  6. Frathos Win User

    Why is my monitor not letting me select 1440p and 120hz at the same time?

    Check the monitor specs. Some monitors (e.g. Acer Predator XB271hu) can do 120, 144 or 165hz but only via the DP connector. HDMI connector may only support 60hz.
Thema:

Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

Loading...
  1. Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter - Similar Threads - achieve 165hz hdmi

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...