Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving...

Discus and support Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving me trouble 3d99acf1-8de7-4058-86ae-05a5813279a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Mallory, May 9, 2023.

1. Ryan Mallory
    Ryan Mallory Guest

Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving...

Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving me trouble

:)

Ryan Mallory, May 9, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving me problems trying to register with Xbox Live

Hi,Ryan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, Xbox Live is still active on the 360 consoles.

What error are you getting exactly?
  3. Ryan Mallory1 Win User

Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving me problems trying to register with Xbox Live

I formatted it and I was able to get on. Thank you though.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Second hand console ban

Hello ChiefzKing2019,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased an Xbox 360 S from a pawn shop, but the console is banned from using Xbox Live. The ambassadors are all correct. Xbox support cannot remove the ban from the console. The best
    option is to take Flymonkey102's advice and return the console to the pawn shop. The

Xbox One
    is a great alternative to the Xbox 360 since the Xbox One gives you access to new games and

backwards compatible games
    . We hope this help!
  5. Two and a Half1 Win User

Still Can't Download Witcher 2

No Its not a region thing. I bought my xbox in the U.S. and I live in the U.S. so it definately shouldnt be a region thing. Is there a way I can see where my xbox was originally from because i did buy it from a pawn shop but I still don't think thats the
    issue
  6. Auswulf Win User

Who all, here, has been with MS and the Xbox since the beginning?

Been gaming since the original Xbox. Back then no one had broadband and only dial up was available. Just played with friends via system link, good times. Bought my first Xbox 360 secondhand from a pawn shop a year after it released finally we had broadband
    internet so I bought a live membership when Halo 3 came out and have been gaming ever since on live. Still on the fence with Xbox One but I am watching the development closely of the console. Currently happy to stay on my Xbox 360 atm.
Thema:

1. Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving... - Similar Threads - access Live 360

2. Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code": Hello, I recently took my Xbox back but I don't have the code to connect on my account, by "code" I mean that combination of Xbox keys (trigger,X,Y,Arrows) etc. And this is a big problem for my...
  3. Can't access 360 Live via Backwards Compatibility or Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access 360 Live via Backwards Compatibility or Xbox 360: As the subject says, I can't access the Xbox 360 version of Live on either my Series X or Xbox 360. I've tried deleting profiles, clearing my local 360 storage, switching my wifi from my router to...
  4. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  5. Can't Access Xbox Live or Profile on Xbox 360 AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Access Xbox Live or Profile on Xbox 360 AT ALL: I turned on my Xbox 360 E for the first time in about a year to play a game I couldn't on later Xbox series, only to find that my profile had been deleted from my console! I tried redownloading my...
  6. Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access xbox live on my xbox 360: i just started to use my xbox 360 again but i can not use my old account on it for some reason so i created a new microsoft account and downloaded it to use on my xbox 360. when i log in the...
  7. Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360: I have an xbox one and also a 360. My gold subscription was taken out on my xbox one console, can I use this also on my 360 or do I have to buy another subscription for my 360? I am currently...
  8. Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access: About 10 days ago I have lost access on my Xbox Live access through my Xbox 360 (been wanting to rekindle my Mass Effect journey during the quarantine). I have changed my Microsoft password over...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  10. Xbox 360 Live Gold account access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold account access: Bought live gold, tried connecting to live on both accounts on my Xbox, one says "this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile..." and the other one says "sorry, there's...