Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?

Discus and support Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I deleted my Minecraft World off of my Xbox Series S by accident. While Minecraft says deleted worlds are gone forever, I've learned that any saved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rex Rowan, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Rex Rowan
    Rex Rowan Guest

So, I deleted my Minecraft World off of my Xbox Series S by accident. While Minecraft says deleted worlds are gone forever, I've learned that any saved data is stored on the Xbox cloud.

How can I access the Xbox Cloud and attempt to redownload my deleted world from a certain point? Or by deleting the World have I permanently deleted it from the Xbox Cloud as well?

Since November last year I've been using a SeaGate storage expansion for Minecraft, will I be able to recover any saved data from there either?

The World was on Xbox Series S and was on the Latest Version of Minecraft Bedrock (1.19.63)

I'd really appreciate any help or advice, thank you

:)

Rex Rowan, Feb 28, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's possible that your deleted Minecraft world is still available in the Xbox Cloud. Here's what you can try to recover it:

On your Xbox Series S, open the Minecraft game and go to the "Play" menu.

Look for the "Sync Old Worlds" option and select it.

This should show you a list of worlds that are stored in the Xbox Cloud. Look for your deleted world and select it.

Choose the "Download" option to download the world back to your Xbox Series S.

If your world is not showing up in the Sync Old Worlds list, it may have been permanently deleted from the Xbox Cloud as well. In that case, you may not be able to recover it.

Regarding your Seagate storage expansion, if you had previously saved a backup of your Minecraft world on the expansion before deleting it, you might be able to recover it from there. You can connect the Seagate expansion to your Xbox Series S and then try to locate the saved data for the deleted world.

If none of these methods work, unfortunately, it may not be possible to recover your deleted Minecraft world. It's always a good idea to make regular backups of your saved data to prevent permanent loss of your game progress.
  3. Henry900Benry Win User

Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

Thank you! But that did not work either. I can try deleting and re-downloading Minecraft, but I always lose all of my worlds when I do that. Is there a way I can delete it and re-download it without losing all of my worlds?
  4. RacingLegend4 Win User

Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and I keep getting error 80151103

Will deleting your profile and re-downloading it erase data such as minecraft worlds or progress in other games?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How do i enter my "Cloud account"

In order to hinder or prevent savegame hacking, you can't access your savegame cloud storage directly.

It's a completely separate cloud storage and has nothing to do with your OneDrive.

Therefore you can't download your worlds, but if you go to a different console and sign in with your Microsoft Account there, and start Minecraft, your world will be synced from the cloud and you can continue playing in your existing world.

You can't however transfer it to the PC or other Minecraft editions manually. You can however migrate your world to a (paid) realm server, and then use that realm on different devices that support realms.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I recover worlds in Minecraft Bedrock edition after deleting and reinstalling the app?

Hi Amy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can try to recover them from your XBOX Cloud.

Launch the Minecraft game on your Xbox Console and navigate to the "Play" menu.

Locate and select the "Sync Old Worlds" option.

A list of worlds stored in the Xbox Cloud will appear. Find your deleted world in this list.

Once you've found it, choose the "Download" option to restore the world.

If your world doesn't appear in the Sync Old Worlds list, it won't be possible to recover it.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds? - Similar Threads - access Microsoft Cloud

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  5. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  8. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  9. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...
  10. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...