Can I access my games memory or the Xbox’s memory system to recover saved progress in a game?

Discus and support Can I access my games memory or the Xbox’s memory system to recover saved progress in a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im crying to death right now because my little brother did not know what he was doing and he accidentally overwrote the game save that had 100+ hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sad Person ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Mar 11, 2020.

1. Can I access my games memory or the Xbox’s memory system to recover saved progress in a game?

Im crying to death right now because my little brother did not know what he was doing and he accidentally overwrote the game save that had 100+ hours of playing on it over 5 years on lego marvel. If you do not know, when you sign into lego marvel and if
    you press load game, there are 4 game slots. Lucky me had my little brother accidentally overwrite it by pressing start new game. It did not delete the game or the memory drive. I was kinda happy to see that all of the achievements are still there, so am I
    still able to access my old save? Please reply because I can not live with this happening. This is on Xbox 360 and it still has all the memory.

:)

Sad Person ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Mar 11, 2020
  2. Chargersbride Win User

Can I access my games memory or the Xbox’s memory system to recover saved progress in a game?

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"if you press load game, there are 4 game slots"

If possible, load one of the other game slots and see if your game is one of them.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unless you had the save backed up elsewhere, there is no way to restore the saved game.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

xbox one account help

[quote user="Hyp8"]if they were to make a new account will they still have my previous games saved progress/memory. thx[/quote]

No. No they won't. All game content is attached to the original account.

You can recover your existing account using your email and password at any time you want, and access all of your saved data.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Gears Of War 2 Game Data And Online Rank Deleted.

To be clear, Babe, is your saved data for that game currently missing as well? You can find out by accessing your memory device under 'System Settings,' and checking that specific game folder. If it is missing, I'm afraid that would explain where your rank
    and progress got off to, as those items are stored in memory, rather than online. What kind of memory device are you using currently?
Thema:

1. Can I access my games memory or the Xbox’s memory system to recover saved progress in a game? - Similar Threads - access games memory

2. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  3. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  4. Xbox restricted access not allowing me to look at games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox restricted access not allowing me to look at games?: I have my own Microsoft account, not linked to anyone else's and my family safety is not being used. Yet when searching for or trying to get games on the Xbox app and game pass it says I have...
  5. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  6. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  7. Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t access Xbox cloud gaming: When I’m trying to access the site even with vpn and on multiple devices I see this message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704376092.1654ac67 [img]...
  8. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  9. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  10. Accessing a game via another PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accessing a game via another PC: The game in the link below is not listed on the Game Pass account, but if the Game Pass account which is held by my nephew (who lives in a seperarte house from me) was shared by my PC, would I...