Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold?

Discus and support Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I acsses kenways fleet with just a basic xbox live account? 643d7efb-6b08-4aa0-b06d-4130b9d00735 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PromptSpark199, Nov 19, 2014.

  1. Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold?


    Can I acsses kenways fleet with just a basic xbox live account?

    :)
     
    PromptSpark199, Nov 19, 2014
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Error code 807B0190

    Alright, you can try clearing your system cache and marketplace cache and see if that helps. You can find out how to do that here:

    support.xbox.com/.../access-xbox-live-marketplace

    If that doesn't help you should contact the xbox support tweet fleet on twitter and see what they suggest.

    Good luck.
     
    onyxishere, Nov 19, 2014
    #2
  3. 807b0190 AND 8007045D

    Hey mate, have you started working with the Tweet Fleet yet? I've read over your post, and it looks like you haven't cleared your Marketplace Cache yet. You can find out how do so

    here
    ; it's the third option under the first drop-down selection.
     
    Mister Fitzer, Nov 19, 2014
    #3
  4. scawar
    scawar Guest

    Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold?

    No you can't, try buying The xbox live 1 Month Membership and then try again As soon you complete the misson in fleet you'll Be rewarded with new items And stuffs I recommend...!!!!!!!
     
    scawar, Dec 24, 2014
    #4
  5. scawar Win User

    Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold?

    No you can't, try buying The xbox live 1 Month Membership and then try again As soon you complete the misson in fleet you'll Be rewarded with new items And stuffs I recommend...!!!!!!!
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Need help with game PUBG for XBOX ONE

    You do need to have an Xbox Live Gold account in order to do any on-line multiplayer gaming.

    Without gold you can access Xbox Live but you cannot game on-line.
  7. Enemy Misery Win User

    Xbox live

    Hello you can download your games without problems but you need xbox live gold to access the multiplayer of these.
  8. onyxishere Win User

    Error code 807B0190

    Alright, you can try clearing your system cache and marketplace cache and see if that helps. You can find out how to do that here:

    support.xbox.com/.../access-xbox-live-marketplace

    If that doesn't help you should contact the xbox support tweet fleet on twitter and see what they suggest.

    Good luck.
  9. X C311 Win User

    Free vault EA Access doesn't work with a trial gold membership

    I was on a gold trial as offered when I first setup my xbox one a few days ago

    I downloaded games with gold without issue

    e3 week you can download and play games from the vault until the 22nd without a ea access subscription

    www.xbox.com/.../ea-access


    I tired to download one of the games and it didn't work

    I paid for a gold subscription it worked
Thema:

Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold?

Loading...
  1. Can I access keyway's fleet without xbox live gold? - Similar Threads - access keyway's fleet

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...