Can hear friends can't join their games

Discus and support Can hear friends can't join their games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Can hear friends can't join their games

Have rebooted, reconnected, can get invites to parties, can join party, can hear friends, can't join game. Comes back with connection fail error. Please help. Thanks

:)

OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Zac 623
    Zac 623 Guest
    Can't join or hear certain friend

Why can't me and one of my friends join each other on every game (expect when someone else hosts) and sometimes we can not hear each in parties or we may get disconnected for no reason, even though we both have an fine internet connection and we both can
    join our other friends perfectly and hear them in the party.

Zac 623, Jun 19, 2014
  3. UnD3Ad taco
    UnD3Ad taco Guest
    Can hear friends, but friends can't hear me

When I go into a party I can hear my friends, but they can't hear me. I am not muted and when I checked my NAT type it says it's open. I tested the mic on my computer(both skype and the xbox app), and my phone and it works fine on
    there. I also tried all my controllers and none of them are working. I had this problem with two mics the turtle beach xo ones and the Astros A10(which I just got). Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix this problem? Thanks

UnD3Ad taco, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Can hear friends can't join their games

I have even hard wired connection and it still will not let me join.

OneAutumn597352, Jun 19, 2014
  5. Rostom L Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

Hi Amanda!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Just to confirm, is she the one who can't join your world or you are the one who can't join her world?

I know your other friends can join your world but are her other friends able to join her world as well except you?
  6. kamlee3 Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

I'm having the same issue I cannot invite friends to games or join them or I can't hear them
  7. OneAutumn597352 Win User

I have even hard wired connection and it still will not let me join.
  8. Efful Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

Is it playing static on your end or your friends? When I join a friends party they say they hear a weed Wacker sound coming from my mic and can't hear anything I say to them
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo jogar com meu amigo -[Translation - I can't play with my friend]

Thema:

1. Can hear friends can't join their games - Similar Threads - hear friends can't

2. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  3. Why can't I hear non-friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I hear non-friends?: When I play any Xbox related games or when I'm in a party i can only hear my friends and not other people. I looked at my privacy settings and it says I should be able to, but I can't. I'm on Pc....
  4. Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.: I'll give quick words about what's going on. Basically when I am in a group I can't hear my friend even if I try going on an alt account, my account is an adult account too. I've done: 2 Resets...
  5. Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.: I'll give quick words about what's going on. Basically when I am in a group I can't hear my friend even if I try going on an alt account, my account is an adult account too. I've done: 2 Resets...
  6. I can't hear my friend on my xbox party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear my friend on my xbox party: On my PC when I am on a xbox party, I can't seem to hear one of my friends. I tried everything that I can on xbox game bar in the party settings, and it still doesn't work! Please help!...
  7. Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?: When i'm in a party with my friends on the gamebar the party overlay says i'm talking but my friends still cannot hear me. I tested my mic on a mic tester and it sounded just fine so i believe...
  8. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  9. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  10. Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...