Can gaming solve a real life problem?
Discus and support Can gaming solve a real life problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes i just need to decompress from a bad day, gaming helps out. I was diagnosed with severe PTSD & depression among other things while in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinjaLunchBox79, Jul 1, 2019.
Thema:
Can gaming solve a real life problem?
Loading...
-
Can gaming solve a real life problem? - Similar Threads - gaming solve real
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?
in XboX InsidersHow to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the... -
How can I solve a problem of fatal crash immediately I start up the game on my Xbox 360
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can I solve a problem of fatal crash immediately I start up the game on my Xbox 360: Immediately the game is started, it doesn't load it'll just procced to fatal crash 1690e27f-177d-411a-abd6-4f454d4cb83a -
"Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?
in XBoX on Consoles"Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record... -
Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?
in XBoX Games and AppsDid game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf -
(solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.
in XBoX on Consoles(solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.: So today i was about to play something on my Xbox series s and when i selected a game it reset my Xbox and now says i have a wired connection when i don't and now whenever i try to start any game... -
I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...