Can gamechat be recorded with game dvr?

Discus and support Can gamechat be recorded with game dvr? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I've been getting into the YouTube thing, just recording gameplay on my USB. However I'm not sure if I record gameplay and I'm talking in game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HugeFanBtw, Jan 24, 2021.

1. HugeFanBtw
    HugeFanBtw Guest

Recently I've been getting into the YouTube thing, just recording gameplay on my USB. However I'm not sure if I record gameplay and I'm talking in game chat if it would capture me or my friends voice.

:)

HugeFanBtw, Jan 24, 2021
  2. GAW984 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

is there any solution to the game dvr recording clips even when then game dvr isn't slected to record clips

can anyone hlep
  3. whyayemincepie Win User

Ca be frustrating!

Or go to settings, go to game dvr, you can untick the auto record game dvr box and you will find your "record that" will work fine still.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  5. onyxishere Win User

using the DVR service on Xboxone

Sorry but you cannot record live TV from the Xbox One using DVR. You can only use the DVR to record Xbox One video games.
  6. BLOYSKI Win User

My Xbox One has recorded two 1 minute clips instead of 30 sec's?

So can you start the game dvr then unsnap it and it will keep recording? I realise it wouldn't record it squashed but if you need to leave the game dvr up on screen to use it then it looks weird playing.
Thema:

1. Can gamechat be recorded with game dvr? - Similar Threads - gamechat recorded game

2. Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can nobody hear me on gamechat: Hi my Xbox series s gamechat is faulty no one can hear me when gaming and I cannot hear chat in my soundbar also when I go to record message to send to someone I can't hear my chat through...
  3. Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s gamechat not working through speakers only headsets: Hi my headset does not work in gamechat speakers mode just headset on Xbox series s and when I record to send a message I can only hear message with headset not plugged in...
  4. Is there a way to map the share button on the controller to toggle gamechat

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to map the share button on the controller to toggle gamechat: Like the tittle says, I play a lot of dayz and in the party chat, it’s very time consuming to press the Xbox button, go to the chat tab, and toggle it there. Those crucial moments it takes to do...
  5. If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game: I got a suspension for 4 days so I'm not allowed to create parties or chat but can I still talk in the gamechat of a game 73a8ef4d-7fba-4f79-887a-dd445c7b82bd
  6. Gamechat not working on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamechat not working on stream.: While Streaming on twitch last week with my Xbox series S and my Xbox headset in game voice chat was streaming to twitch. Tonight when I got on my scheduled twitch stream only my audio was heard...
  7. What are gamers using to hear call of duty gamechats/ proximity chats on Twitch for xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are gamers using to hear call of duty gamechats/ proximity chats on Twitch for xbox...: YouTube videos on this topic have been major click bait. It's 2023 now & i know there are newer ways to bypass the xbox gamechatting restrictions. - i don't wanna have to switch to Playstation...
  8. Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?: I play Sea of Thieves a lot with my friends. And sometimes we encounter another pirate that we wanna help or fight. But then because we are in Discord on XBOX nobody can't hear us. And then...
  9. Gamechat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamechat not working: Gamechat has suddenly stopped working for me and idk why, ive tried everything from what ive seen from youtube, from what the stupid virtual assistant has said, nd everything ive seen on the...
  10. Why is gamechat not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is gamechat not working?: Hello, When I am in an Xbox party, everything works perfectly fine but when I am in game chat, I am unable to talk and I am unable to hear anyone. This goes for every game that I have tried out....