can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...

Discus and support can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts down on its own i need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L Ngidi (22355849), Apr 10, 2023.

1. can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...

can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts down on its own i need help

:)

L Ngidi (22355849), Apr 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts down on its own i need help

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello L Ngidi (22355849),

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having launching issue with Forza Horizon 4 on demo play in your Windows 10 device. Let us see how we can help.

Firstly, we will make sure that your device meets the minimum system requirements to play Forza Horizon 4. For the system requirements, we have found the official article provided by the game developer that suggests the minimum and maximum system requirement. See the link below:

Additionally, we will make sure that the issue is not related to outdated application that support gaming in your Windows PC. Here are the troubleshooting steps.

1. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Update your Windows and device drivers.

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

3. Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
    4. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

No access to the Battlefield 3 beta for silver xbox live members

#OP its not a demo. It's an online multiplayer beta and require a gold sub so you can play online. Forza4 is a single player demo which doesn't require a gold sub.
  5. nattles Win User

MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

I'm also having this problem on Surface pro 4 for Mahjong and Sudoku. Just downloaded and tried minesweeper and it's doing it there too. I actually have no problems playing these games on my old Surface pro 1 (with windows 10 installed on it too). The only
    game that works on surface pro 4 is Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  6. data1123 Win User

Forza

is there not a demo for forza4 on the dash right now?
Thema:

can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...

1. can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts... - Similar Threads - forza4 demo play

2. How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4: Lock Privilege Can't go on internet(online) 8700c063-0ecd-4374-a38d-394718687291
  3. I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have played forza4 on my xbox and i got pc is it possible to get same accout on pc?: I dont know what to put here b0aeed8b-3217-4209-a1c6-cdc3e390120a
  4. 微軟要不要修forza4的伺服器

in XBoX on Consoles
    微軟要不要修forza4的伺服器: 連線真的有 差 玩一玩會直接退出Horizon life 這就算了 重連就解決了 但是現在連排名都有問題是怎樣 進去馬上選車 連計時都還有30幾秒 進去結果他們已經開始第一 了是怎樣 我只能重第二 開始跑 而且直接少人一 的積分 3 跑完基本上都是最後 出去就是扣分 連保護機制都沒設計 無辜受害 已經這樣兩 了 被連扣400多分 連降兩階 *** moved...
  5. Xbox One X crashes Forza4 everytime at start of app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashes Forza4 everytime at start of app: Bought Forza4 for a new Xbox One X from the game store. Installed with all updates, etc. Crashes during load screen everytime. Tried the common uninstall, hard reboot, re-install and same...
  6. Xbox x and forza4 horizion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox x and forza4 horizion: I have forza 4 horizion on my Xbox one and when I installed on Xbox X it will not connect to internet to play on live 93272f5f-0a0c-471e-a83a-302d29a5ed73
  7. Reinstallation Forza4 on Pc or xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstallation Forza4 on Pc or xbox: I bought xbox forza4 bundle last year and i installed that game on my personal laptop .Played for couple of days and i uninstalled that game ,When i'm trying to install back again,it is asking me...
  8. Ich habe wieder nicht genügend % Erfolge in Forza4 um die Belohnung zu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ich habe wieder nicht genügend % Erfolge in Forza4 um die Belohnung zu...: Ich habe wieder nicht genügend % Erfolge in Forza4 um die Belohnung zu bekommen! So wie letzt Woche habe ich auch diese Woche fast alles erledigt und nur 77% erreicht, sodas ich die 80% Belohnung...
  9. 游戏 forza4 地平线4 无法启动 [Translate] Game forza4 Horizon 4 cannot start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏 forza4 地平线4 无法启动 [Translate] Game forza4 Horizon 4 cannot start: 源 ForzaHorizon4.exe 摘要 Stopped responding and was closed 日期 ‎2019/‎5/‎15 0:00 状态 已发送报告 描述 A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. 错误的应用程序路径:...
  10. Forza4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza4: ich habe einen 5 Jahre alten Laptop mein Sohn hat sich das Spiel online gekauft nun lässt es sich nicht Starten Was kann ich tun Lg Barbara Translation: [I have a 5-year-old laptop My son...